Im at the most beautifull 7/11 in the world...

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm at the most beautifull 7/11 in the world...

I'm sitting here drinking coffee at Playas Tijuana, Tijuana Beach, about a half mile south of the San Diego County border and catching up at arguably the most beautiful 7-Eleven in the world.

This is a cliff side 7/11 with a 14 foot rear wall made of plexiglass that fronts onto the Pacific Ocean
Not many people use the space amazingly enough and I have many good memories here, it's open 24 hours....
One of my detecting beaches Is in the backround...just below, but today I'm preparing to go out...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    761 KB · Views: 179
OP
OP
E

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
At this 7/11 its "gracias. Hasta Luego".... Its 5 minutes South of the United States border in Mexico.

I'm not a true forum guy, so I'm using this thread to figure out hoe to post pictures on the move........
Hey, don't judge, I know a guy who thinks removing gall bladders is easy, but has no clue how to get the photo I posted above to turn 90 degrees..... (really)

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At this 7/11 its "gracias. Hasta Luego".... Its 5 minutes South of the States States border in Mexico.

I'm not a true forum guy, so I'm using this thread to figure out hoe to post pictures on the move........
Hey, don't judge, I know a guy who thinks removing gall bladders is easy, but has no clue how to get the photo I posted above to turn 90 degrees..... (really)

Picture turned for me when I clicked on it twice.

Not sure why certain pics go sideways for some posters

OP
OP
E

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll work on it , thx...Correction, my friend removes Appendix, not gallbladders....

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll work on it , thx...Correction, my friend removes Appendix, not gallbladders....

aaah well removing the Appendix is pretty easy ,
it's the text added to the end of a book or an article, containing information that is important to but is not the main idea of the main text. either use a knife , or scissors.
or if your feeling particularly impatient, Just grab it & Rip

medical-appendix-book-report-addendum-doctor-tbrn34l.jpg.png

Last edited:

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Does this help. I think your problem was the photo was just to darn large.
7-11.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread