Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413889819.863059.jpg
I had to use my flash because of low light, but the color is actually a fluorescent orange! Are those egg sacs she is carrying?

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Scary/spooky! I hate spiders! When I worked on the older gasoline pumps at the stations, I used to find black widow spiders under the pumps. Luckily, I never got bit. I've probably killed more black widows than most people have ever seen.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Scary/spooky! I hate spiders! When I worked on the older gasoline pumps at the stations, I used to find black widow spiders under the pumps. Luckily, I never got bit. I've probably killed more black widows than most people have ever seen.

Try crawling under mobile homes and houses to run phone lines and T.V. Cables for 30 years! I've been bitten so many time by black widows that I've developed an immunity to them. About the only thing that would scare the be-jeebers out of me now would be a Rattler.

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Try crawling under mobile homes and houses to run phone lines and T.V. Cables for 30 years! I've been bitten so many time by black widows that I've developed an immunity to them. About the only thing that would scare the be-jeebers out of me now would be a Rattler.

Now that is scary!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread