New York's Mighty Hudson River

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again Great Post Terry . I lived up that way years ago and it was great to see the area again

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee Terry, I guess you don't like the new name for the bridge either!! I don't think anybody but Cuomo likes it. Now you gotta do another one from the bridge north, where it is really more interesting and historical with Stony Point battlefield, Iona Island, West Point, and many other cool places Citiboy remembers like Storm King Highway.

Last edited:

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nicely done Terry. Beautiful area and scenery.......I don't care if it is a little North of the Mason Dixon Line. Lol

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Not able to watch the video right now because I'm at work and if sound comes from my computer, let's say it makes the boss curious.

I did go to your Gurushots, and you've got some great pics. Do you make the knives, or just shoot them for someone else? That Damascus blade is beautiful! Nice work.

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not able to watch the video right now because I'm at work and if sound comes from my computer, let's say it makes the boss curious.

I did go to your Gurushots, and you've got some great pics. Do you make the knives, or just shoot them for someone else? That Damascus blade is beautiful! Nice work.

Yes, I do make Damascus knives, and I sell factory and custom blades - Thank You!:skullflag:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the pics hope your having a great time.....Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread