Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Angie,

I use Paint Shop Picture Album...I just click on the resize, then test on the "Test" thread here. When it passes the test I then post. Others may have different albums they use. Good luck!

;) RR

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
I take the photos from a foot or so away and crop them down.

There is a photo forum down the menu on the home page here. Lots of good tips from the really good photographers. Good luck!! Welcome to TNet!

:) BDoo

ILseeker

Jun 24, 2007
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
White's dfx with sunray probe Explorer SE Pro
Ok all you have to do is click the link below, it will direct you to a small download (Windows power toys). After you do this small download all you have to do is go to my pictures or where ever you store your pictures. Right click a picture then in the option it will say resize pics just click that and it will give you 3 different size options. Ken

http://download.microsoft.com/download/...WXP/EN-US/ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
If you continue to have a problem ....
send me the photo in an email and I will size it for you and send it back.

Just another option for you.

Glad to help if you need.

OD

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I store my pictures at PhotoBucket.com for free then just use the direct link. This way I don't have to do any changes to the pictures and I have an album if I ever want to use an old picture for anything. Once you up load the picture just copy the direct link then click on the second camera icon when posting a topic then paste the link between the two texts. It is the easiest way I know.

There is also a forum on this website that deals with posting pictures and you can even practice there so people don't get mad that you are doing it in Today's Finds.

Good luck
NJ

OP
OP
AlaskaAng

AlaskaAng

Dec 23, 2004
SW Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
White's XLT, MXT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all of your suggestions; I'll give them a try!
Angie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions