Greenie
May 26, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to treasurenet !!
Can you show the entire map?
What is the back story/
Don..........
This stone carving is on a peice of land in pontotoc Texas, the is a stone about 30 yards away with a dagger carved in it point directly at the carving in the pic I originally posted. I will attach more pics of map? And I will include the dagger. IMG_1862.jpg IMG_1870.jpg IMG_1866.jpg

ArthurEvans

May 10, 2016
Ulster County, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Ace Apex;
Tesoro Tejón
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess they couldn't get it back in the glove compartment.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The cross(dagger) usually points towards the location of the treasure. Usually. ... The other symbols may indicate another place nearby, possibly points or a series of points to look for. I would go in the direction of the long end of the cross, look or any other carving or marker(pile of rocks) if you find a pile try to see if something nearby lines up...or maybe up to a mile or so away...this may be a group in a particular order that you might encounter. Kind of like a Waybill only in symbol form.

OP
OP
L

lebow311

Greenie
May 26, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The cross(dagger) usually points towards the location of the treasure. Usually. ... The other symbols may indicate another place nearby, possibly points or a series of points to look for. I would go in the direction of the long end of the cross, look or any other carving or marker(pile of rocks) if you find a pile try to see if something nearby lines up...or maybe up to a mile or so away...this may be a group in a particular order that you might encounter. Kind of like a Waybill only in symbol form.

Thank you for your input, and thanks for not being like some of the others who have no vision. I have done alot of hiking and seen alot of symbols and carving but this one is by far the most interesting, it seems like it the real thing to me , but who knows. Is there any way you can tell me who might have made this map. Conquistadors, native Americans, etc.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread