All Treasure Hunting

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Re: Need to lacate a mini round camera, to slide tru 1/4"x1" hole in brick wall

Sorry I can't help with the name,but my son has a mini camera he bought for his model trains.I'm sure if you google ebay model trains you'll find them I know they list them in the 'Model Railroader' magazine.

OP
OP
Roadquest

Roadquest

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2005
C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks warsawdaddy, I checked that, and it lead to another site. From there I found
what I was looking for. These camera are called Pinhole cameras.

Someinteresting styles, But, I think I fould the one I need.

Roadquest

Hill Billy

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Other

Who yoo speyeing on? :tard:

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Roadquest said:
Hill Billy said:
Who yoo speyeing on? :tard:
lol If I told you that well.. Just kidding. I really just want to look tru a hole in a wall. :wink:
Hahahaha...Hope it isn't in the bathroom.... ???

dingode

Mar 28, 2007
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It's called a borescope. Ridgid sells one for plumbing work. Thry your local plumbing warehouse. Alo may want to check out harbor frieght or norther tools.

Hope it helps.

Erin

dingode

Mar 28, 2007
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

No problem Hope it helps. Of course you know I'm now entitled to 50% of the cache you're looking for ;D

Good luck

dingode

Mar 28, 2007
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well, in that case ;D

Seriously though, I wish I could get you one of the borescopes we had when I was in the Air Force. We used them to look inside jet engines. You could twist the head to look in different directions. Kinda like a colonoscopy scope, but (no pun intended) not as large of diameter.

Erin

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dingode said:
Well, in that case ;D

Seriously though, I wish I could get you one of the borescopes we had when I was in the Air Force. We used them to look inside jet engines. You could twist the head to look in different directions. Kinda like a colonoscopy scope, but (no pun intended) not as large of diameter.

Erin

You might be able to pick one up CHEAP at a base surplus sale. While I was in the USAF, I saw some seriously cheap prices paid for expensive equipment. The government looses tons of money doing that. Example: a brandnew drafting machine, still in the box, retail $250 sold at a surplus auction for $15.

Military Surplus Sales are one of the biggest, best-kept secrets in the country for buying and reselling things. Beats the H--- out of cruising flea markets and yardsales for valuables. I'm NOT saying don't go to yardsales (they're fun). Just saying, check out those government surplus sales. :thumbsup:

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250

[/quote]
You might be able to pick one up CHEAP at a base surplus sale. While I was in the USAF, I saw some seriously cheap prices paid for expensive equipment. The government looses tons of money doing that. Example: a brandnew drafting machine, still in the box, retail $250 sold at a surplus auction for $15.

Military Surplus Sales are one of the biggest, best-kept secrets in the country for buying and reselling things. Beats the H--- out of cruising flea markets and yardsales for valuables. I'm NOT saying don't go to yardsales (they're fun). Just saying, check out those government surplus sales. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

State universities have these auctions also. They have one here every 3 months. The best I ever did at one of them was a Nordic track ski machine for $10 and a Body by Jake sit up machine for $1...I sold them both to a used sporting goods store for $125. I love these auctions.

HH Charie

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

[/quote]

State universities have these auctions also. They have one here every 3 months. The best I ever did at one of them was a Nordic track ski machine for $10 and a Body by Jake sit up machine for $1...I sold them both to a used sporting goods store for $125. I love these auctions.

HH Charie
[/quote]
________________________________________________________________________________________
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread