Whites trx problem?

Esmeralda

May 7, 2013
Veracruz
Detector(s) used
Vaquero, Tesoro; TF-600, Discovery; Vibra-Tector 730.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes when I check a hole the pinpointer will vibrate and then it won't stop it just keeps vibrating. Anyone else have this problem. After I turn it off then back on it seems to work ok

Do not light it in the air, turn it on by touching the ground to fit the mineral content and then bring it close to the target and it should work properly. Esmeralda

OP
OP
T

Treebark

Mar 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do not light it in the air, turn it on by touching the ground to fit the mineral content and then bring it close to the target and it should work properly. Esmeralda

Just seems odd that it won't stop vibrating no mater what until I turn it off then back on. I will make sure I don't turn it on unless it's on the ground. See how it goes. Thanks.

Beezly

Mar 20, 2017
Finger Lakes, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold,
BH Land Ranger Pro,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Minelab Equinox 900,
Whites TRX,
Minelab ProFind 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine does that too. It happens occasionally when it gets left on too long, maybe a weak battery is messing with the circuitry. I still love the thing.

Snap on Man

Apr 15, 2012
Tupelo, Ms
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5- Teknetics T 2 Classic w NEL Sharpshooter coil - Whites TRX pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine does the same thing. Clean off all dirt. Turn off and turn back on. Usually good to go.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread