QUEST X-Pointer

SunshineMiner

Jun 2, 2014
Someplace Sunny, California
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just curious who else has one, how many have tried them, how do you like it?

I got mine for christmas, and while i've hit the beach a few times, I'm not going to beaches that are swarmed with people. I got this one mostly because I plan on scuba diving with it at some point after I get underwater headphones. So far its worked great for me! I keep the sensitivity turned down so i know only when im close, rest of the time I reswing the coil. Small pieces of wire and nails can be a little tricky in the sand. Not having a proper sand scoop doesnt help, but im cheap that way and just use my shovel. Refill holes and so far no one comes up to me saying im doing it wrong :P

almost 6 months in and shes holding strong :)

Timebandit

Apr 9, 2018
Plymouth, WI
Detector(s) used
Etrac, F2, F44
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’ve had mine for about 3 years and it is still going strong. I just bought a new orange one as a backup as well.
My original has a few cracks in the body where the battery cap screws in but it still works like a dream. I like how I can use the tip to find something in the side the hole too.

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never used a pinpointer until this year when I bought the Xpointer. Mine works nice. Just bought another one to give my wife for Christmas. Time to wrap it up!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread