TRX AA battery holder

angelito1

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2016
FLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the radio shacks around here closed down....

OP
OP
T

Three Bears

Greenie
Apr 30, 2014
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are correct.....Try looking them up on their web page and use location for remaining stores.... I was lucky to find one in another small town.... or order from them on line. They had one in stock but ordered 3 more for me and the next time I go that way I'll pick them up. I always try to have a spare on somethings.....

danloop

Feb 16, 2014
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Unicorn Treasure Master Pro
Modes:
Dowsing
Pulse Induction
Multi-Frequency
Ground Penetrating Radar
Beat Frequency Oscillation
Aural Target Identification
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just a heads up..... Found the AA battery holder at Radio Shack.... On sale for $2.00 each.

The last time I was in a RadioShack I was looking for two 9 volt batteries and a charger. Total price would have been 49.00 +-.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've found that the rechargeable 9v dont work well for the Garrett carrot just a heads up in case you try them for it

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe the TRX batt holder?

TRX --.JPG

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My battery holder broke and White's gave me a free new one. It's nice that the pinpointer will also take a 9V if that happens.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The Radio Shack stores closed around me. During the closing session I bought every electronic component (IC's, rechargeable batteries, chargers, connectors, electronic components...etc.) and electronic charging devices in both stores. I mean the entire stock of all components in those draw containers and on the walls. The product value was over $ 6500+ dollars, I paid $ 197.89 for everything. I'm lucky most people do not design, repair or even care about electronic components now-a-days. I felt bad for they people who had to scan all of the items one-by-one...it took hours in each store. :icon_thumleft:

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Radio Shack stores closed around me. During the closing session I bought every electronic component (IC's, rechargeable batteries, chargers, connectors, electronic components...etc.) and electronic charging devices in both stores. I mean the entire stock of all components in those draw containers and on the walls. The product value was over $ 6500+ dollars, I paid $ 197.89 for everything. I'm lucky most people do not design, repair or even care about electronic components now-a-days. I felt bad for they people who had to scan all of the items one-by-one...it took hours in each store. :icon_thumleft:

Well done,......
you made good use of the opportunity get a lot of components at a one time price.

Nice

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Good job Professor!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions