MineLab Pro 35 vs XP Deus MI-6

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Really prefer the pitch mode of the XP Mi-6 to pulse mode ( which it also has) and you have a Deus so you can pair it to your WS4 or WS5. I like the Mi-4 cause I’d rather not be paired as I want my detector active at all times ( to recheck hole) the paired Mi6 turns off the coil when pinpointer is turned on. Don’t think the pro 35 has pitch mode

OP
OP
Possum

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Really prefer the pitch mode of the XP Mi-6 to pulse mode ( which it also has) and you have a Deus so you can pair it to your WS4 or WS5. I like the Mi-4 cause I’d rather not be paired as I want my detector active at all times ( to recheck hole) the paired Mi6 turns off the coil when pinpointer is turned on. Don’t think the pro 35 has pitch mode

Thanks for the info Relicmiester... "D"

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Mi-6 is an advanced pinpointer, maybe the most advanced. Easy to change programs with the touch of a button on the RC. I like program "3" which is deeper. Then if needed I switch to program "2" to get in closer. Or you can build and save your own custom program "4". Of course it is very nice to hear it through the headphones.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I LOVE my MI6's I even lost one once and used the search option to refind it :) Learn the MI6 I love mine

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread