Teknetics T2 and my Vibra-Probe are driving me nuts!

sckimbershot

Feb 1, 2014
Low Country South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero

Garrett Sea Hunter 11
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been using my pulse Vibra-Probe 580 successfully with my Tesoro on land and with my Sea Hunter 2 at the beach. Just got a Teknetics T2 SE and the 580 can't operate anywhere near the new unit without both screeching like heck. Teknetics/Fisher has a pulse pinpointer that can supposedly be tuned to work noise free. Anyone using this combination? Any suggestions? Any alternatives?

Norwichnut

Jun 5, 2019
S.E connecticut
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/max, Explorer, CTX, Tesoro Tejon, and many other..BUT MY GO TO MACHINE= Equinox 600 stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've been using my pulse Vibra-Probe 580 successfully with my Tesoro on land and with my Sea Hunter 2 at the beach. Just got a Teknetics T2 SE and the 580 can't operate anywhere near the new unit without both screeching like heck. Teknetics/Fisher has a pulse pinpointer that can supposedly be tuned to work noise free. Anyone using this combination? Any suggestions? Any alternatives?

Dont think there is much you can do...i know when dirt diggin when i squat down i set my machine down to the right with the coil pointing away from me..when i had a pointer that interfered alot it would help putting the coil away from me.. and i do it now out of habit ,

Nov 24, 2020
Moab utah
Detector(s) used
minelab gold monster, minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi,
Yes i use a tek point and a fisher they both have different frequencies you can choose from to find one that your detector likes better!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread