Need another pin pointer
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By CPT_GhostLight
  • 1 Post By AARC
  • 1 Post By IMF2020
  • 2 Post By Carl-NC
  • 1 Post By McKinney_5900

Thread: Need another pin pointer

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Aug 2020
    Maharlika
    Clone pulse dive
    102 times

Need another pin pointer

I have a clone pulse dive pin pointer which is pulse induction its great for big targets poor for small targets . I need a new one that has discrimination and water proof for coin size targets or bigger . So far i noticed the Minelab 35 . Any members use something like this u could save me time fishing for a new one . Thanks

us
    Jul 2021
    Colorado
    Minelab Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, & ProFind 35, Whites Prizm 6T, Fisher Gold Bug 2 & F-Pulse
    14 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by IMF2020 View Post
    I have a clone pulse dive pin pointer which is pulse induction its great for big targets poor for small targets . I need a new one that has discrimination and water proof for coin size targets or bigger . So far i noticed the Minelab 35 . Any members use something like this u could save me time fishing for a new one . Thanks
    Fisher F-Pulse. I have both, the Minelab ProFind 35 and F-Pluse. Minelab is VLF, Fisher is PI. Both are good on small targets. Both run quiet in saltwater. The Fisher is deeper by about 2 inches or more, depending on conditions.

Aug 2020
    Maharlika
    Clone pulse dive
    102 times
    Thanks for the info CPT GHOSTLIGHT i seen on Fake Tube Minelab 35 vs the Carrot haven't had time to have a close look at the carrot am new to all of this i want Vlf for 2 reasons UXBs and meteorites . My clone P.I. PP reaches 75mm to 225 mm all depends on the size of the target for relics and big gold its great no matter what type of soil .

us
    ARC

Aug 2014
    Bahia Del Espiritu Santo - "Bay of the Holy Spirit”
    JW 8X V.2 - ML X2 - VP 580
    86323 times
    Tried out many new styles over the years... mainly only because they were given to me on detector purchases...

But i always go back to "ole faithful"... TP 580

First one i had for eons and only had to replace due to loosing my original.
    IMF2020 likes this.
    DETECT WITH RESPECT - HAVE PERMISSION - FILL HOLES - DISPOSE OF TRASH. The Random Chat Thread---> http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/ev...en-24-7-a.html

Aug 2020
    Maharlika
    Clone pulse dive
    102 times
    i see u list VP 580 ? am new so i don't know what that is , TP 580 is sold on this side of the world and many clones but if i remember right its a P.I. and i need VLF but thanks for the info . Under normal conditions i only use P.I. devices and dig everything but with UXBs and meteorites i need to be able to discriminate .
    AARC likes this.

Aug 2020
    Maharlika
    Clone pulse dive
    102 times
    There has to be more brands and models then Minelab 35 That discriminate ?

us
    Jul 2021
    Colorado
    Minelab Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, & ProFind 35, Whites Prizm 6T, Fisher Gold Bug 2 & F-Pulse
    14 times
    Quote Originally Posted by IMF2020 View Post
    There has to be more brands and models then Minelab 35 That discriminate ?
    The ProFind 35 is the only pinpointer currently available that discriminates that I've been able to find.

Aug 2020
    Maharlika
    Clone pulse dive
    102 times
    Thank u CPT GHOSTLIGHT i thought i missed something .

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    1155 times
    I'm curious why you want the pinpointer to discriminate.
    AARC and IMF2020 like this.
    I believe it, therefore it is true.

us
    Jul 2010
    510 times
    I remember watching a Utube vid on the Pro-find discing out iron, and it looked almost useless. You literally have to be right near the target, almost touching the target. In the end, you still have to do the same digging so why not just pinpoint the general way and save the extra time expense? Pop out the target and move to the other target if it's iron. Carl asked a good question. jm2c
    IMF2020 likes this.

us
    Caver; Detectorist; Shovel Bum

Mar 2013
    California
    Fisher Gold Bug Pro Tesoro Cibola Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones Nokta Macro SIMPLEX
    4468 times
    Metal Detecting
    try looking at Nokta Macro pointer. Water-proof, and tough. Quite sensitive, too.
    Stick With It - It's not *IF* you'll find the good stuff , but WHEN!

Aug 2020
    Maharlika
    Clone pulse dive
    102 times
    Carl-NC i stated y earlier UXBs and meterorites . But after hearing what Mckinney 5900 stated and the fact i don't buy minelab products just all hype they are made for small targets am only big game . Am going to get the Nokta mini hoard and use that as my pin pointer . What i see of my Clone Nokta pin pointer they are worthless on small nuggets and small chains but good on large targets . ON the beach i try to never dig steel targets they might go Bang . They made real waterproof underwater toys not like some metal detectors companies . Upland one has to be careful but Japanese weren't worried about waterproofing there toys used upland and that Yankee stuff could still work . A mortar round was found about 1 yr ago from 1945 it was still live and would still work .Made in the good old USA

Sponsored Links