Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other

CPT_GhostLight

Greenie
Jul 21, 2021
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, & ProFind 35, Whites Prizm 6T, Fisher Gold Bug 2 & F-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a clone pulse dive pin pointer which is pulse induction its great for big targets poor for small targets . I need a new one that has discrimination and water proof for coin size targets or bigger . So far i noticed the Minelab 35 . Any members use something like this u could save me time fishing for a new one . Thanks

Fisher F-Pulse. I have both, the Minelab ProFind 35 and F-Pluse. Minelab is VLF, Fisher is PI. Both are good on small targets. Both run quiet in saltwater. The Fisher is deeper by about 2 inches or more, depending on conditions.

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the info CPT GHOSTLIGHT i seen on Fake Tube Minelab 35 vs the Carrot haven't had time to have a close look at the carrot am new to all of this i want Vlf for 2 reasons UXBs and meteorites . My clone P.I. PP reaches 75mm to 225 mm all depends on the size of the target for relics and big gold its great no matter what type of soil .

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tried out many new styles over the years... mainly only because they were given to me on detector purchases...

But i always go back to "ole faithful"... TP 580

First one i had for eons and only had to replace due to loosing my original.

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
i see u list VP 580 ? am new so i don't know what that is , TP 580 is sold on this side of the world and many clones but if i remember right its a P.I. and i need VLF but thanks for the info . Under normal conditions i only use P.I. devices and dig everything but with UXBs and meteorites i need to be able to discriminate .

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
There has to be more brands and models then Minelab 35 That discriminate ?

CPT_GhostLight

Greenie
Jul 21, 2021
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, & ProFind 35, Whites Prizm 6T, Fisher Gold Bug 2 & F-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There has to be more brands and models then Minelab 35 That discriminate ?

The ProFind 35 is the only pinpointer currently available that discriminates that I've been able to find.

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank u CPT GHOSTLIGHT i thought i missed something .

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm curious why you want the pinpointer to discriminate.

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
I remember watching a Utube vid on the Pro-find discing out iron, and it looked almost useless. You literally have to be right near the target, almost touching the target. In the end, you still have to do the same digging so why not just pinpoint the general way and save the extra time expense? Pop out the target and move to the other target if it's iron. Carl asked a good question. jm2c

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
try looking at Nokta Macro pointer. Water-proof, and tough. Quite sensitive, too.

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Carl-NC i stated y earlier UXBs and meterorites . But after hearing what Mckinney 5900 stated and the fact i don't buy minelab products just all hype they are made for small targets am only big game . Am going to get the Nokta mini hoard and use that as my pin pointer . What i see of my Clone Nokta pin pointer they are worthless on small nuggets and small chains but good on large targets . ON the beach i try to never dig steel targets they might go Bang . They made real waterproof underwater toys not like some metal detectors companies . Upland one has to be careful but Japanese weren't worried about waterproofing there toys used upland and that Yankee stuff could still work . A mortar round was found about 1 yr ago from 1945 it was still live and would still work .Made in the good old USA

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread