Need help identifying this Noritake China Set!

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
I have this noritake china set, and i need to know what style this is, ive looked all over and cant find this EXACT style. Please let me know if you have any clue, i tried to take really good pictures to help you guys out. thanks in advance!

Last edited:
OP
OP
brendan1414

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
yeah they didnt come out right, and i figured it was action but there are NONE on ebay... whats a good price for a complete 92 piece set?

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah they didnt come out right, and i figured it was action but there are NONE on ebay... whats a good price for a complete 92 piece set?
You can see what Replacements.com wants per piece, they are usually the highest without a doubt. They are, at a minimum double the going rate versus a regular joe schmoe on Ebay. When it comes to Chinaware, it's all about a persons specific tastes. That being said, it looks to be a decent looking pattern with some eye appeal (imho). This pattern is circa 1933 and has long been discontinued, however age doesn't necessarily equate to value with china. I don't see the pic showing the whole set anymore, but I think you have some serving pieces as well as place settings don't you? The more serving pieces the better. If it were me i'd figure what I have in it, what the total for replacement value is (divide by 2), overall condition (chips, fleabites, any type of wear or scratches), and use that as a starting point as to what you would feel comfortable letting them go for. Hope this helps.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread