Need Help Identifying My Chinese Vase

AlexP7

Greenie
Oct 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, I love collecting Chinese & Japanese porcelain, whether valuable or not, I love the look of them. I frequently purchase them if they are in nice shape, & I like the look of them. I have several pieces that I've collected. Most I find at yard sales/flea markets.

I am very curious about this pretty vase I got about a year ago at a flea market. It is yellow/blue, I haven't seen many at all of this type, it is porcelain, about 9 inches tall. There is a blue mark or seal on the bottom. The vase itself has a yellow background, with bright blue flowers & what appears to be another mark near the top. Even if it's not worth much, I love the vase & the colors & will treasure it. I'd just like to know from when it dates. When I bought it, there was a piece of a tag stuck on the bottom like it had been in some kind of store at some point, but not for sure. I don't think there was a "Made In China" sticker on the bottom, but don't remember for sure. Could someone shed some light on it for me? Mainly I'd like to know what the blue writing says on the bottom, & when it dates from. I can't read Chinese, unfortunately. Thanks a lot!

001.JPG 004.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

AlexP7

Greenie
Oct 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never mind on this one, mystery has been solved, turned out to be a latter-20th century Chinese vase, so not very valuable, but I still like it anyway. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread