Where is the best place to sell my Gold in DC area?

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
architecad said:
I like to sell my gold but I don't know a good place that could give me the highest price for gold, according w/ market in this area of DC or Silver Spring, MD
I know a lady in DC area and she sold her gold to me for the best price. I pay a lot better than every WE BUY GOLD store in my So CA area.

But you do not want to sell to me. You will get your best price by shipping to a refinery. You will get from 98% to 95% of spot. JewelerDave (colorado) on this board or ARA in dallas

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
cyberdan said:
architecad said:
I like to sell my gold but I don't know a good place that could give me the highest price for gold, according w/ market in this area of DC or Silver Spring, MD
I know a lady in DC area and she sold her gold to me for the best price. I pay a lot better than every WE BUY GOLD store in my So CA area.

But you do not want to sell to me. You will get your best price by shipping to a refinery. You will get from 98% to 95% of spot. JewelerDave (colorado) on this board or ARA in dallas

You're right about JewelerDave, he or she pay me 73% but I need a refiner here in Maryland.

At A 1207.00 market I would estimate the yield at 887.14 Thanks Nicki

Arch

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
architecad said:
You're right about JewelerDave, he or she pay me 73% but I need a refiner here in Maryland.
You need to go where you get the best price. There is a refinery less than 10 miles from my office. They will even come and pick up for free. But I will not use them. They charge too much + an assay fee + take a month.

If you must have a local refinery track down a metal detecting club and ask the members who they use. Most will probably ship half way across the country.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions