When will silver close above $30? How high will silver trade in 2011?

mr_larry

Jun 22, 2010
Northern California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Let's hear your predictions:

When will silver close above $30 an ounce?
How high will silver trade in 2011?

My prediction is that silver will close above $30 next Tuesday.
My conservative guess on silver for 2011 is that it will hit $50 by July or August next year. If I were to guestimate a high price for the entire year, I'd say $68.50.

Any other predictions?

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mr_larry said:
Let's hear your predictions:

When will silver close above $30 an ounce?
How high will silver trade in 2011?

My prediction is that silver will close above $30 next Tuesday.
My conservative guess on silver for 2011 is that it will hit $50 by July or August next year. If I were to guestimate a high price for the entire year, I'd say $68.50.

Any other predictions?

I believe you guesstimation is close. Silver has been predicted to stabilize @ $30.00 by the end of December, which at 28.62 currently, it is almost there. The $50.00 figure has been forecasted and retracted many times over the past year or so and the general
concensus is that by December of next year it will be close to $60.00. With the following year being an election year, PM's always rise before an election. With that said most analyst predict silver in the $80.00 dollar range during that time period with a slight dip
after the dust settles. There will be a small dip/correction before the next big lunge upwards. The key to Silver rising is actually Gold. If Gold stablizes above $1,420.00 an TOZ for any length of time, Silver will begin its upward climb. My prediction is that at the end of five years (Two Elections), Silver will be approaching $100.00 an oz. They are already manufacturing and selling fractional silver which up till two months ago wasn't even in the plans. The spike in price made it impossible for some middle to lower income families to purchase any Silver in bulk, the fractional silver made it easier for them(myself included). If Silver is starting to sell in fractional amounts it can mean only one thing, Silver will become to pricey for the average Joe citizen to afford an ounce at a time and
that Silver is expected to rise accordingly. After the disclousure of JP Morgan's lawsuit, Silver jumped almost two dollars and has stablized in the 27 to high 28 instead of the 25 - 26 it was at prior to the lawsuit.

Long term silver IMO is the best bet right now, buy as much as you can and hold on for the roller coaster ride that is sure to follow. Always watch the dollar against the Euro, when the dollar struggles PM's rise and vice versa. The only caveat to that is that more and more countries are seeking assistance to straighten out their own houses. As long as that continues to happen and China still allows their residents to own PM's, Silver has a chance of hitting $100.00 a TOZ and staying there for several years to come. As I said above, start buying and stockpiling silver as fast as possible, it will soon be difficult to afford to buy an TOZ at a time.

A humble opinion from a humble fella.... :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread