Jewelerdave has a new site for Gold and Silver info buying selling etc

jewelerdave

Aug 29, 2007
Fort Collins, Colorado
Detector(s) used
I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thank you all for the support over the years and the friendly posts and referrals. I finally put together a small site as a reference point for those who want to buy and sell. It will expand in time of course.

We just expanded our operations, purchased a warehouse and yes...have been very busy but have brought some new people on board.

As always Tnet members will get top notch service, education and fair pay on precocious metals

the new site is www.prospectorsgoldandgems.com

as for pay rates
No refining fees on clean metals. Gold and silver.
Gold, if less than an ounce of fine I will pay 95% outright, no refining needed. more than an ounce 98% after refining in a lot.
On silver, less than 10 oz troy contained, all quality known content/marked 85%. if more than 10 oz I can do 90% off the scale, no melt loses, fees or BS, just straight up on all sterling, 900% etc.
less than 90% fine I will pay 80% as its more difficult to refine

Also, if you want gold or silver back as fine silver or gold we provide that as a service in the form of our coins and bars. shot/raw/grain or we can trade out for other gold and silver product that we have in stock. ex Eagles, Krands Maples etc when in stock. Likewise you can call in and lock prices on material to be refined and use pool accounts free of charge or fees.

Always happy to be of service to members and thank you all for the support over the years and I look forward to doing more business with you all as time goes on.

Questions feel free to call or email me, my contact info is on the site, Dont message me though Tnet however as I dont have the time to check it as often as I would like. My direct email or phone is the fastest way to contact me.

I will post some more gold and silver pics on the site when I get a change because I know you all love them, as well as photos of how refining works.

Thanks for the support all,

David Emslie Aka Jewelerdave

Penny2003

Mar 7, 2011
Dave , as of right now are your orders of 100 plus 1oz hand poured bars in stock ready to ship?
Thanks Jamie

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just ordered from him, very very very reasonable shipping and pain free ordering from the web.

A++++

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread