A suspect a sharp rise in Silver and Gold in the coming week.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Gold is on its way up again and silver will follow as Saudi Arabia erupts in turmoil. Dow is plumeting as well. Headline reads a double dip recession likely if oil hits $140 per barrel again. Geez. What are your thoughts ladies and gents. My thought is thank God I have a good chunk of silver and gold. I also think that this guy who has a video out on theendofamerica15.com is not too far off his rocker. I suggest you take a listen if you have an hour. It will shock your socks off. You can also find it on Youtube. I think something big is coming and it may be sooner than later.

Golden Silver

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think $50 by the end of the month.

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Nostradaemus

I'm going to hold your feet to the fire if that doesn't come true.. :laughing9: LOL

jlr1076

Nov 17, 2010
Why do I feel like the people talking most about the 'end of the world' or the 'end of America' are the ones who have the most to profit off fear?

OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
Steve,
About 8 months ago I said that silver could go to $50 and beyond and people thought I was nuts. Well 40 is not that far away. But as always I wonder what good is it that silver increases if the dollar decreases in value? So I get more of a dollar that is worth less? In this video the guy talks about silver and gold being among only a hand full of safe bets to store your wealth if the dollar colapses. What is tellling is just a few short years ago 2005 when I was stationed in Spain the Dollar was worth more than the Euro. One Euro is now worth 1.38. Does this concern anyone? Maybe not. Like he says in the video, the vast majority of Americans naively believe that monetary collapse may have happened in other countries but not in the U.S. We have been top dog for nearly the past hundred years but now China of all places is threatening to surpass us in both economic and military might. All this is to say is keep doing what you all are doing and save for the rainy day. Good luck and Happy Hunting.

Golden Silver

OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
jlr,
You could be right about that. You know, in the back of my mind I wonder the same things...What will he gain from all this fear brewing? The fact of the matter is, I don't have to buy his product but I can educate myself on what is going on around me and make informed decisions. I am one who loves this country where I was born and raised and hate to see anything of this sort of thing happen. I am military and so was my father and my father's father etc. I do it because I believe in the greatness of our country and what we stand for. Anyway I digress.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
golden silver said:
Gold is on its way up again and silver will follow as Saudi Arabia erupts in turmoil. Dow is plumeting as well. Headline reads a double dip recession likely if oil hits $140 per barrel again. Geez. What are your thoughts ladies and gents. My thought is thank God I have a good chunk of silver and gold. I also think that this guy who has a video out on theendofamerica15.com is not too far off his rocker. I suggest you take a listen if you have an hour. It will shock your socks off. You can also find it on Youtube. I think something big is coming and it may be sooner than later.

Golden Silver

When I first listened to this long winded video I thought it may be a "Woe is me tale", because he had something to sell, which he does.
I did listen to it again last week,and I figured that it is better to be safe than sorry.I was thinking of buying some PM's, but instead asked an expert
So I asked a Bosnian fellow what the best barter goods are when the SHTF.
He told me that when the SHTF in the former Yugoslavia the money became worthless. If anyone used money it was German Marks(Euros).
Most people resorted to barter. The most popular trade goods were tobacco and bullets. People were actually smoking tree leaves rolled in newspaper, and one could get a good meal for T&B.
I asked about gold and silver coin and he told me that nobody he knew had any.
Now I don't think that we are going to have a Balkan civil war here, but we could be in for some rough times.
We will know soon enough.
HH
Rich

OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
Thanks for your thoughts Rich as always. Yeah I don't know what to think about it all but a lot of what he says makes sense. One thing is for sure, finding silver at face value can't hurt anything and will most likely be a good investment.

Golden Silver

oroh2o

Mar 10, 2006
I alone control the price of gold and silver. All I have to do is ship some to ARA and the price will rise swift and sudden. If I buy some, the price will go down just as dramatically. Just follow me and do the opposite and you will be fine...........LOL........

belliott

Apr 1, 2011
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
I figure if it gets that bad. Silver and gold will be worthless. The only things worth something will be guns,ammo,food and water.

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting thoughts. One thing that strikes me is unlike Bosnia, the US is the richest country in the world. Many citizens have PM's, guns, ammo etc. And i think it can be argued we will be better prepared than any other country that has faced meltdowns...even though only 10% or less are truly prepared with extra food, water, protection, etc. I heard somewhere that 80% of American's own a gun. But more importantly more citizens here own PM's. Amazingly though i bet it's under 10% that hold physical, probably even lower like 1-2%. And hopefully as main stream are talking more about silver and gold, people will get some for their protection. Below is a great article about silver and it's percentages in the market and whether or not it's over bought, I thought some very interesting and helpful perspectives.

http://www.caseyresearch.com/articles/silver-getting-too-popular-right

God bless this great country!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread