$40 1 OZ APMEX SILVER BARS!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    us
    Apr 2011
    23 times

$40 1 OZ APMEX SILVER BARS!

Got an ebay link set up to show the cheapest silver 1 oz bars under $40. one guy has 1 oz bars he keeps listing for $40 SHIPPED, he has 100 of them, but keeps listing them one at a time... lol here:

http://coins.shop.ebay.com/Silver-/3...udlo=&_udhi=40

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2009
    A Place In Heaven
    Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
    325 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: $40 1 OZ APMEX SILVER BARS!

Quote Originally Posted by brendan1414
    Got an ebay link set up to show the cheapest silver 1 oz bars under $40. one guy has 1 oz bars he keeps listing for $40 SHIPPED, he has 100 of them, but keeps listing them one at a time... lol here:

http://coins.shop.ebay.com/Silver-/3...udlo=&_udhi=40
    That's an honest guy for you. Spot right now is $34-$35 and he is only selling for $38 to cover ebay fees. I think I'll buy some

us
    Apr 2011
    23 times

i personally messaged hiim and got two for $75 shipped through paypal of coarse to save on those pesky ebay fees.

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2009
    A Place In Heaven
    325 times

i personally messaged hiim and got two for $75 shipped through paypal of coarse to save on those pesky ebay fees.
    I just bought one and asked to buy 9 more outside of the bay so he can save money and me also.

us
    Apr 2011
    23 times

great deal i thought. cheapest way to invest. i always make those ebay lists. put a price you would buy instantly on, then put that as highest, then set it to buy it now, then set it to newly listed and refresh it every 5 mins or so until something pops up. just dont be hesitant, they will get swiped up FAST

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29977 times

Nice........
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Apr 2008
    448 times

I am lucky I have decent coin dealers in my local area. I can beat those prices pretty easily and get Engelhard or JM, which I consider to be the best brands. Although I usually go for the cheapest premium and get lessor known names, but widely recognized nonetheless. I have purchased some of the Apmex bars and they are nice.

Jim
    R.I.P. Rich Hartford

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2009
    A Place In Heaven
    325 times

great deal i thought. cheapest way to invest. i always make those ebay lists. put a price you would buy instantly on, then put that as highest, then set it to buy it now, then set it to newly listed and refresh it every 5 mins or so until something pops up. just dont be hesitant, they will get swiped up FAST
    Well he'll let me have 9 more for $347.00 shipped. So thats $38.00 each and $5.00 for shipping. Well I tried guess you got the deal.

us
    Sep 2010
    southeast PA
    CTX3030
    70 times

i'm also lucky that their is a couple dealers around my area that stay pretty close to spot prices(when they have some to sell), last saturday i picked up a 10 oz. bar for 370. i plan on lookin to see what they have this saturday and hope to pick some up, hopefully under 35 bucks
    down and dirty

et
    Pirate...wannabe

Feb 2008
    Haines City, Florida (33844)
    Excall 2 w/Anderson shaft ... Minelab SE w/10*12 SEF ... GT w/180 mtr w/S1 probe
    1 times

are you guys reading these adds right?????

these bars listed are CLAD......100 mills CLAD....
    i am not a professional but i dont think these are solid one ounce.....
    anything clad is a core metal....covered by a pm....

i maybe wrong....correct me if i am....
    Central Florida to east or west coast...I just enjoy going out to hunt...email and see if we will make a day of it...I can drive or gas anytime...

us
    Apr 2011
    3 times

Yes, I was just going to add that "1 Troy Oz .999 100 mills" means it is silver plated copper!

us
    The Watcher-er

Jan 2008
    47 times

The ebay ad states...
    "The core of the bar is said to be copper,
    but I have no way of knowing for sure."

Really

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29977 times

After researching it this morning your correct, 100 mill is silver plated...... He isn't clear in his ad, but others selling the same kind of bars are, and state they are plated...............

This is from another ad on EBay...... "THESE BARS ARE NOT SOLID SILVER - BUT ARE 100 MILS .999 FINE SILVER CLAD OVER .999 COPPER!!"

Glad I didn't buy any, I will not buy unless it says ".999 Pure Silver."
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Apr 2011
    23 times

no, no, no. you guys apparently missed the deal lol, it was a limited time only thing, as the REAL silver bars were being sold basically instantly. there ARE 100 mill ones littering ebay, and we stayed clear of those, heres the ones we bought:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ht_2240wt_1139

us
    Sep 2010
    southeast PA
    CTX3030
    70 times

i've noticed alot of those 1/10 or 1/20 oz. rounds and mini bars on flea bay, those are a real joke for the price
    down and dirty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links