Interesting story about old time silver price manipulation with silver certs

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Pulsedive, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver µMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
mts, a good story. And even today, I think the PM markets are being controlled. Slots of gold are always in the range of $1650 to $1670 and silver can't break $31/oz. But someday.......

Cleetus

Oct 24, 2011
Salt Lake City, Ut.
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Seems like whenever the Asian market gets too high overnight, the cartels decide they need to stomp the price hard right before opening in New York...."just to set the tone of the day" Until recently, the PM's always went up on bad economic news , and down when the market got good news. Now it is following stocks...stock's go up, PM's go up. etc. Stocks's crash, the PMs crash. It's obvious that someone wants to create the perception that buying PM's are no different than holding stocks. Therefore, our money is as good as gold...which is, of course, absurd. We know for a fact, our government is buying a major portions of our own Treasury bonds, to create an illusion of demand. Thus keeping interests rates low. So it's not a stretch that they are dumping large amounts of freshly minted fake money into the stocks and PMs, to create an illusion that our paper money is worth something. Remember, the only thing backing our dollar is public confidence, once that goes our money is worthless......Nothing scars the bejeebies out of a Central Banker like seein Gold prices soar. Because it is a big sign that the fiat money is worthless. I think they are quite willing to go to any lengths to see that this doesn't happen. I think the bankers are betting they can keep the whole scam going until election is over, then hopefully they will still have their guy in the whitehouse, and the looting of America (and the world) can continue. :BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread