How low will it (silver) go?

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Hopefully the price will not break below $30 or so. If it does not break that level, it will form the last "shoulder" on the inverse head and shoulders pattern which would be bullish. If it breaks below it, it might get interesting (not in a good way for us silver bugs). That is, unless a person has some extra money and wants to get in at the mid to upper $20s, then it is all good. ???

Jim

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't see it going below $30.00 Jim unless the Asian market is trying to force it down. Lot of stuff is happening right now with France and the euro also the Russian stock market just froze this evening stock trading saying it's an emergency. Something is definitely going on. If it does go done it will be a greater time to buy.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it breaks $30 Im back into buying as much as possible.

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In the WSJ today there was an ad to get a free report on Silver from Investment Rarities Incorporated. The analysis, Theodore Butler is quoted "You're going to see silver at $50 to $100 an ounce. It's inevitable." I did not get the 12 page report but if anyone is interested until 6/30/2012 you can get it for free and they will also give you a free Franklin Half but I'm sure they will hound you to buy silver from them until you die. Their phone number is 800-328-1860 if you want to order it.

I personally don't think it will go below $30 but it is damn close. I can see it bouncing back in the 40s on the short term but that $100 range is a little crazy at least not in the short term.

NJ

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see it reaching $60.00 by the end of the year or higher, watch the Derivatives Market something is happening right now, is gonna get scary. Charlie

OP
OP
J

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
I agree with you Charlie. If I had extra cash laying around I would be buying more at this price level. In addition to the derivative market issues, I believe that there will be an Iran attack before fall which will affect all the markets and make oil prices go way up.

PS I read today that China is going to start paying for their oil from Iran with gold. I had read before that India had offered to do that as well.

Things should get interesting this summer/fall that is for sure.

Jim

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still don't see it going below $30.00 it's time to buy, Stack, Stack, Stack.:hello2:

zola84

May 2, 2012
Chicago, IL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the experts are confident that Silver will stay around $30-32 for a while, which is a bargain price at this point.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But if your not buying it won't do you any good. This is the time to buy. Stack, Stack, Stack.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I take back my last opinion because off what happened in the last 48hrs as I believe tomorrow the spot will be going below $30.00 for the Big Banksters Manipulators Last Hooray and this weekend I'll be Buying, Buying, Buying.

sshafer11

Jul 29, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
29.99 as of 2:06 AM ET 5/4/12. I was really hoping to sell some CRH treasure this summer at a decent price. Not looking good right now...

rex

Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the WSJ today there was an ad to get a free report on Silver from Investment Rarities Incorporated. The analysis, Theodore Butler is quoted "You're going to see silver at $50 to $100 an ounce. It's inevitable." I did not get the 12 page report but if anyone is interested until 6/30/2012 you can get it for free and they will also give you a free Franklin Half but I'm sure they will hound you to buy silver from them until you die. Their phone number is 800-328-1860 if you want to order it.

I personally don't think it will go below $30 but it is damn close. I can see it bouncing back in the 40s on the short term but that $100 range is a little crazy at least not in the short term.

NJ
i bought from investment rarities in 2001. i paid around 5 dollars an ounce. i am using it as part of my retirement plan. like to see it go up to 100 or more in the next ten years.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you'll see it go up pretty shortly and I have a gut feeling that something is going to happen over the weekend, Charlie

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you'll see it go up pretty shortly and I have a gut feeling that something is going to happen over the weekend, Charlie

Don't eat the burritos with the spicey sauce and you won't have a problem with your gut.....:tongue3:

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't eat the burritos with the spicey sauce and you won't have a problem with your gut.....:tongue3:

th_ROTFLMAO.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread