Is the barrier finally broken?

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
I thought it was going to drop based on what I heard Bernanke said, but I guess I missed something? Monday is a holiday here so the Comex will be closed, but the world markets should still be running on Monday.

If we can get a close over 33, it should be off to the races up to 50 from what I have been reading. I don't know how much higher I am willing to pay though. I just picked up some this week at 31.50 with premiums (off quality ASEs).

I do believe that the fed will announce more definite easing before the election, but that is just a guess.

Jim

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe we are heading up now with a couple of little hiccups in spots but heading up non the less. August has been a good month but watch September QE3 on the 13th. Lol I have been buying regular also Jim. Jim I just bought a roll of Kennedy's last night $207 shipped and the night before $205 shipped. Monday 2 rolls of AE's $640 ea. shipped. I also believe next month is where I'll be stopping buying as it will be getting to expensive to buy. Lol

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Where are the couple of silver bears who post on here now and then? One of them would say he/she was going to buy when silver got down to 20 or so if I remember correctly. Although I too hoped for 20 to buy cheaper, I don't think 20 will be happening again until the PM bull market finally ends someday, whenever that is.

Jim

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LMAO Your right Jim we are True Stackers not for profit but Survival. Just bought 8 rolls of dimes, 4 Franklin's and a roll of quarters all below spot a couple of days ago and I'm away ahead even if the spot dropped to $27.00 but I don't think so as I'm sticking by my thoughts that September will be another great month with a few hiccups. I also believe that QE 3 will hit on September 13th or a few days after.
Jim I don't listen to those guys as I read everyday whats happening around us and keep up to date on everything that will effect Silver. I also stay away from the local media and stick to my sources that have been proven. Lol Keep Stacking while you can get it cheap. Lol

P.S. I still wished I had listened to you about buying Platinum. Lol O! well can't win them all.

Cappy Z

Jun 29, 2012
Atlantis
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Inflation is coming back with a vengeance . Gold is over $1700...It's going to be interesting watching the money....I wonder if the fund managers will take a ride to catch some profit...This should get gold up over $1800...

Cappy Z

Jun 29, 2012
Atlantis
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Inflation is coming back with a vengeance . Gold is over $1700...It's going to be interesting watching the money....I wonder if the fund managers will take a ride to catch some profit...This should get gold up over $1800...
Gold is going on a rampage...ripping higher as I type.

OP
OP
FreedomUIC

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver is at 33.61.....Wish I had more of it....

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Silver is at 33.61.....Wish I had more of it....

That is why I am always a bit sad when the prices start shooting up. I know I will not be able to buy as much but I am happy what I have is going up in value. At least this time I won't be mad at myself if silver shoots up to 50 since I have been buying as much as I can afford for the past year or so with respect to silver. But I would still like to have much more than I already own.

Jim

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get Ready For $35 Silver Next Week. If You Don't Buy Now, You''ll Just Be Chasing It. This Is Not A Hypey Statement That "Silver Will Imminently Hit $50, It's Just A Statement Based On The Fundamentals Now In Place Coupled With The Fact That There Is No Resistance Between Here And The $35 Level. QE 3 and the Bonds in Europe are on the way. Print, Print, Print. Bernanke is a happy man. Keep Stacking

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions