Silver: $34.65

sagthegreat

Jul 12, 2012
Sterling VA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Oh, i always fear that it will pop, but wait till a week after the presidental elections. Because of the uncertainity of the new president, the price might break 40$ and then we can sell our 40% halfs :D

jkng

Sep 14, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
Darn! I hope silver doesn't go up! I have only 3-4 oz. It probably will though

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How long will this price stayed locked in? I have a funny feeling it is going to pop very soon.

I'm a dirty dude. I short it electronically when it drops...but my long term wealth is all in physical. Then I am buying electronically on the upswings. I kill it either way with silver. Screw diversification. If you are watching silver all day everyday, why not make tons of money off of it by playing long/playing shorts. Could be $26 in a month, could be $45. That's why silver is a money maker

Dont sell your 40%'s. Buy electronically and then sell with that. Hold physical until $100/oz at least. That would be a 5 year play. Just look at the old posts on here when they were excited about a 90% being 5-6 bucks. Now they are kicking themselves. Dont make the same mistake.

Last edited:

Generic_Lad

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, I think it might shoot up like a rocket soon too. I talked to a guy who owns a "Cash 4 Gold" style shop but sells too and I asked if lots of people were selling since silver went up and he said that no, instead they were buying like crazy, he sold out of all of his ASEs, all but 1 silver bar/round, all of his silver dollars but 5 Peace Dollars worn slick. What's funny though is the physical market depends so much on the paper market for its "prices" but the real world demand/supply are totally different.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think this thread should stay here in the CRH forums.

It's a design flow to have DOZENS of separate sub forums - we don't have time to browse the 25 different forums to find the topics that interest us.

Obviously, CRHs are interested in the precious metals market, please let us discuss it in this venue.

I am going to buy up all the silver I can at below face. I have a buy who is still selling his stuff at yesterday's prices ( he said his GF overbought 2006 silver proof sets) so, he sells them to me for 41.50 each. Just checked out the QE3 thread, and watched that 1 year old youtube on the dow/gold ratio. it was interesting, got me all excitable.

Also, did you all see my photo of the 1949 Can. quarter? I'll repost it...

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It's a design flow to have DOZENS of separate sub forums - we don't have time to browse the 25 different forums to find the topics that interest us.

Obviously, CRHs are interested in the precious metals market, please let us discuss it in this venue.
I agree withCoinFetcher.

Bowen89

Apr 3, 2012
South Jersey
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think its about silver... we hunt silver... and is obviously relevant to why we do this... the more silver increases the more people crh. I hope it holds for at leasrt 2 days then we see $40 by the end of the year... i dont think it will spike like in 08

Dark

Aug 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think we will see $40 silver before the end of November

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL

I agree withCoinFetcher.

And I disagree. It isn't that difficult to discuss Precious Metal market pricing in the Precious Metals Forum. Many on TNet browse various forums that interest them.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's more relevant than paper currencies yet those are allowed all the time.

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I disagree. It isn't that difficult to discuss Precious Metal market pricing in the Precious Metals Forum. Many on TNet browse various forums that interest them.
And I disagree with you.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They could simply LINK to the PM forum, if access-by-topic was the issue. Or, you could do key word Tags.

Last edited:

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This ""Control" Is Bull-Crap!

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LMAO Silver is a Precious Metal and this is a Precious Metal Forum. Anyway my thoughts on silver. The next Resistance mark will be $38.00, it may take a couple of weeks but it will get there. IMO I'm also a CRH but I'm mostly on this Forum because I get better feedback and information. IMO

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LMAO Silver is a Precious Metal and this is a Precious Metal Forum. Anyway my thoughts on silver. The next Resistance mark will be $38.00, it may take a couple of weeks but it will get there. IMO I'm also a CRH but I'm mostly on this Forum because I get better feedback and information. IMO
The only thing good about the "Ones up above" moving our posts from one forum to another is we get to experience the wisdom of people like Marchas45.
Thanks Marchas.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Agme - I don't understand your reluctance to see that Silver is a Precious Metal and hence discussion on market trends belong in the Precious Metal forum. When you expand your horizons beyond the CRH'ing forum, you will meet many other TNet members that are very knowledgeable such as Marchas.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread