Gold in Ft. Knox..........?

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forgive me if this has been discussed before.

Just recently on the history channel program, Brad Metzler's Decoded, the premise is that Fort Knox no longer contains our store of gold. The govt. has not allowed a single audit since the 1980's, and people including some congressmen are wondering why?

This has led to a lot of questions, but like any conspiracy theory breeds all types. I would be very interested in what you all think.

Skinsfan

Feb 14, 2013
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Garret Pro Pointer
Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
No one can get close enough to tell. That place is guarded heavy! That was a good show and makes you wonder.

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 using Tapatalk

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its guarded like Fort Knox!!! HAHAHA Anyways I have thought of this for a long time and I don't think we have any gold left. We owe so much money to China and other nations that I believe we may have payed some of that debt with our gold. Just an idea.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was stationed at Ft. Knox in 1973 for a few months. My platoon and two others loaded gold from four vaults onto nine trucks, which we then drove to a tunnel in a nearby hillside. There were two - for the lack of a better word, "Flying Saucers" inside this huge underground facility, just hovering about one foot off the ground completely silently. There were these special containers that we had to load the gold into from the trucks. When we would fill the container with the gold (which 80 of these bars fit into perfectly) it would seal itself and levitate into one of the spaceships on its own. The whole thing took about 18-hours to complete. Who knows where that gold is now. Probably the Cayman Islands.

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was stationed at Ft. Knox in 1973 for a few months. My platoon and two others loaded gold from four vaults onto nine trucks, which we then drove to a tunnel in a nearby hillside. There were two - for the lack of a better word, "Flying Saucers" inside this huge underground facility, just hovering about one foot off the ground completely silently. There were these special containers that we had to load the gold into from the trucks. When we would fill the container with the gold (which 80 of these bars fit into perfectly) it would seal itself and levitate into one of the spaceships on its own. The whole thing took about 18-hours to complete. Who knows where that gold is now. Probably the Cayman Islands.

Are you serious??? JUst kidding, but really is this true?? LOL

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I swear on my Ex-wife's new husband's life it all true! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread