Dman

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
Dman..................really nice call on the silver drop prediction. With the recent .67 spike in silver ($16.13) on 11/14, , at this point, has your thoughts changed any from your $8.00 to $9.00 bottom? Thanks, Rich
Yes, I think silver will reach it's bottom in Feb or early March. Silver didn't drop as fast as I thought it would. I am not sure what the bottom will be but I am thinking between 14.65 and 15.10. A lot of things could change this such as a natural disaster, another war, or terrorist attack. Just my opinion.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found 100 oz for $5 each at a yard sale this weekend. So $5 silver it is! I started stacking when it was $16/ oz. and what 6 yrs later at the same place... I try to tell myself don't buy any more. But then the price drops and I buy more anyways... It's always out there the cheaper silver. Just have to look... I'm 34 and thought this was a sound investment. Boy was I wrong at $40/oz. someday though, someday it will come back.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dman

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
I found 100 oz for $5 each at a yard sale this weekend. So $5 silver it is! I started stacking when it was $16/ oz. and what 6 yrs later at the same place... I try to tell myself don't buy any more. But then the price drops and I buy more anyways... It's always out there the cheaper silver. Just have to look... I'm 34 and thought this was a sound investment. Boy was I wrong at $40/oz. someday though, someday it will come back.
I need to go to yard sales with you! LOL

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
I need to go to yard sales with you! LOL

Watch out lots of chinese fakes at flea markets and such (never heard of at yard sales though). The tip off is the ridiculously low price relative to spot and they are often in individual plastic cases.

Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread