Silver Spike To Shock The World In 2014 ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
James Turk interview :
James Turk told King World News that a massive spike in the price of silver is going to shock the world in 2014. Turk also warned about central planners’ desire to control humanity through banking and currencies.

Wishful thinking or someone trying to get top dollar for there silver :dontknow:

But hopefully if it does, I'm re-stocked till then. :laughing7:

My Blog

Jwoot

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Typical KWN haha... The world is ending and gold/silver to the moon!... Thats about all they report at KWN. I cant take them serious, this coming form a gold bug who has basically his entire net worth exposed to precious metals in some way.

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Typical KWN haha... The world is ending and gold/silver to the moon!... Thats about all they report at KWN. I cant take them serious, this coming form a gold bug who has basically his entire net worth exposed to precious metals in some way.

As much as I may tend to agree with you (with respect to the pro PM sites in general), I still have to say that I don't believe or trust the mainstream talking heads and pundits either. I follow many different pundits (bullish and bearish) and so far none of them have been totally correct over the past couple of years. I attribute this to "interventions" that regularly occur in the major markets.

The pundits that got the PM bear call correct over the past two years are dwarfed in number by those that got the PM bull call correct from 2001 to 2011. It seems to me that most folks simply have short memories. And you watch, when PMs do (if they do ever do that is) start moving up, the most vocals bears will be the ones trumpeting PMs as a best buy. But that won't be until the price is greater than 30 per ounce or so.

Just my opinion.

Jim

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's One Bull That's Positive on The PM's. Lol Keep Stacking

Top Member Reactions