gold finally broke $1300 today

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Hopefully they are not setting us up for another smackdown. Anyone notice the 6 bankers who recently died (allegedly due to suicide; I think I read one of them killed himself with a nail gun -- 10 shots to various parts of his body:tongue3:). Wonder if these deaths are tied to a big investigation or something else?

PS Looks like the prez will have a blank check till March 2015 on the debt ceiling. The repubs caved without a wimper from what the media reports it seems. I wonder if they know something is going down?

Yes, everything is going to be OK folks. You don't need PMs or hard assets. Gold and silver are going to zero. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

PSS Too bad our old friend TreasurePirate bailed on us right at the time things look to be turning bullish again.

All my opinion.

Jim

Last edited:

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yup...if it can close the week above $1,290, I think we're starting a new leg up.
Jim

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd honestly have to say that i wish pms would stay at low prices for the next ten years or so

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next resistance point now Jim is Gold 1350.00 and Silver weak $22 then strong $25 but it's sure getting interesting now. By the way, there are now 12 Banksters suicides. Lol Keep Stacking

2-14pmgoldd_0.png 2-14pmsilvd.png

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Jim, one of the other sites is stating that 20 bankers have met demise...of course we don't see anything about it from MSM.

OP
OP
J

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Jim, one of the other sites is stating that 20 bankers have met demise...of course we don't see anything about it from MSM.

I have seen that claim as well. Unless and until they list the names, dates and such (like they have for the 6 that we know about), I don't believe it. Not saying it couldn't happen though. Need more confirmation and info for me to believe it. Just because an "alternative" news site makes a claim doesn't mean it is true, although some take everything as gospel if it fits their world view. (I am not referring to anyone here but what I have seen over the years on forums and such).

All just my opinion.

Jim

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I have seen that claim as well. Unless and until they list the names, dates and such (like they have for the 6 that we know about), I don't believe it. Not saying it couldn't happen though. Need more confirmation and info for me to believe it. Just because an "alternative" news site makes a claim doesn't mean it is true, although some take everything as gospel if it fits their world view. (I am not referring to anyone here but what I have seen over the years on forums and such).

All just my opinion.

Jim
Maybe some of them committed suicide more than once like some of the people who voted in the last 2 elections..

OP
OP
J

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Will be interesting to see tonight what happens. Markets are now closed till about 6 pm eastern time. I hope the Hong Kong market blasts us into the 22 zone tonight.

Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread