Silver - Up, Down, Up, $20.89

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
We're down $.55 this close, what does the week have in store? My last (jokingly of course,) prediction of $23 and $27 silver didn't do so well. I think this is a small dip and should rebound and push higher. We're already a ways through the year, this bottomed out blasphemy can't last must longer. If only silver rose at the rate food is going.

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
We're down $.55 this close, what does the week have in store? My last (jokingly of course,) prediction of $23 and $27 silver didn't do so well. I think this is a small dip and should rebound and push higher. We're already a ways through the year, this bottomed out blasphemy can't last must longer. If only silver rose at the rate food is going.

The only way to stay sane is to not think of silver/gold like an "investment" per se, but instead think of it like an asset. The past couple of years have been psychologically tough for any PM bull, but there is only so low they can push the markets down with respect to physical PM's. I actually sold a bit last week because I am way to heavy in PM's relative to other things. I still believe PM's will have their day, but the waiting and constant attention to price was driving me nuts. Now I don't care. I can wait as long as it takes. I wouldn't have more than 50% of your wealth in PM's unless you have ball$ of steel.

My "plan" B is to profit off of the coming crash in stocks via leveraged, inverse ETF's. I don't know when that will come, but I imagine it won't be much longer. Then after they crash it they will come out with some new "QE". That is when you will see the inflation and the stock market will rally along with PMs. But I am just guessing on all of this. Find ways to profit no matter which way the market is going. I regret not doing that and just depending on PM's to "get rich", etc. They will be outstanding but don't ignore other options in the mean time.

Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread