Furious Selling Slam Sends Silver Red For 2014; CME Getting Tired of Manipulation

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
first thing this morning, an unknown seller, smashed all stops in one big sale, and took silver to its lowest price for 2014.
no normal seller takes out the bid stack, telegraphs a massive sell order and executes at the worst possible price.

There was no news, so one can't even blame a rogue algo overreacting to some headline and taking momentum ignition strategies a little far.
In short: this was a premeditated and deliberate selling of silver with one simple purpose: push and reprice silver lower.

Even The CME Is Getting Tired Of Silver Manipulation | Zero Hedge

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey jeff!! Thanks for the heads up and information!! Sounds as if they have made their margin and are planning to rebuy at much lower market rates!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey jeff!! Thanks for the heads up and information!! Sounds as if they have made their margin and are planning to rebuy at much lower market rates!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

nickle & dimeing their way through :laughing7:

they may have even sold it to themselves, just to get prices low enough to Buy additiional Silver

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Jeff, I read the article, and immediately went to a site I've been following, holding off on a U.S. silver coin purchase, and found the price had jumped a little since the last time I looked - day before yesterday. So I checked trading. Silver opened at 19.04, and jumped up 0.51 pretty quickly.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea I saw that