Full Disclosure... I am treasurepirate69

bradley1719

Oct 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought that I would stop back and say a quick hello. I tried to get my old account name back but I had canceled that email account. I wanted to post this so that people do not think I'm trying to pull anything. I know that there are forum rules about having multiple accounts. So if the moderators want to ban me then I fully understand.

It is getting very close to 1/1/2015. Two years ago I predicted silver would be $16 by that date. It doesn't look like my prediction is going to come true. You see, I predicted that you would be able to BUY silver at $16, not just that the spot price would be $16. So unless the price goes down by another 70 cents or so then I'm going to just barely miss it. There is still time though. But you have to admit, I've been right on the money with my predictions. Two years ago, the silver bulls were calling me crazy. They were still talking about $100 silver and the collapse of the economy and of the dollar. Some of them still are. I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks. :tongue3:

Anyway, I won't be staying long. Although I've missed some of the conversations and some of the people, I haven't missed the stress (especially the stress from some of the other forums I used to visit). It has been nice not running out to forums every hour to see if someone has posted something. And I know that for many of you, it has been nice not having me hassle you. :icon_thumleft: When I pulled the plug on my forum life I did so in a sweeping fashion. I was literally losing my mind and walking around angry at everything. Not because of this forum but because of some of the other forums I was going to. Let's just say that life has been pretty good since I gave up forums "cold turkey".

So thanks for listening. I'll check back now and then but I will not be very active. Maybe once every few weeks when I'm sitting around with nothing to do. And I'll definitely check back in on 1/1/2015 to see how far off I was in my prediction.

That is of course, as long as the moderators don't ban me. :occasion14:

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TP you dog you, where have you been???? Missed you buddy. Charlie Keep Stacking

SilverHoarder07

Oct 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I'll definitely check back in on 1/1/2015 to see how far off I was in my prediction.

I managed to pick up 5 generic 10 oz bars for 160.80 + shipping so I would say you weren't far off! When can I expect $35/oz again?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't know you but I vote you not get banned.
I too doubt the commercials predicting gold at 2000 and silver at 50 by years end

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you decide to stay let us know and we can merge the names

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
I thought that I would stop back and say a quick hello. I tried to get my old account name back but I had canceled that email account. I wanted to post this so that people do not think I'm trying to pull anything. I know that there are forum rules about having multiple accounts. So if the moderators want to ban me then I fully understand.

It is getting very close to 1/1/2015. Two years ago I predicted silver would be $16 by that date. It doesn't look like my prediction is going to come true. You see, I predicted that you would be able to BUY silver at $16, not just that the spot price would be $16. So unless the price goes down by another 70 cents or so then I'm going to just barely miss it. There is still time though. But you have to admit, I've been right on the money with my predictions. Two years ago, the silver bulls were calling me crazy. They were still talking about $100 silver and the collapse of the economy and of the dollar. Some of them still are. I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks. :tongue3:

Anyway, I won't be staying long. Although I've missed some of the conversations and some of the people, I haven't missed the stress (especially the stress from some of the other forums I used to visit). It has been nice not running out to forums every hour to see if someone has posted something. And I know that for many of you, it has been nice not having me hassle you. :icon_thumleft: When I pulled the plug on my forum life I did so in a sweeping fashion. I was literally losing my mind and walking around angry at everything. Not because of this forum but because of some of the other forums I was going to. Let's just say that life has been pretty good since I gave up forums "cold turkey".

So thanks for listening. I'll check back now and then but I will not be very active. Maybe once every few weeks when I'm sitting around with nothing to do. And I'll definitely check back in on 1/1/2015 to see how far off I was in my prediction.

I hope you don't get banned. Just curious, Where and when did you post that silver would be at $16?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread