OP
FreedomUIC

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is not up .30 cents from this morning's open or a .70 cent swing in less than two hours.
Something someplace is going on.

OP
OP
FreedomUIC

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is now up .63 cents or a swing of $1.03 today. What a wild ride.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Guess more manipulation before a Big sell-off

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My opinion, it's diverging away from the Yen. It's been tied to the Yen since June so now it's breaking away. I have a happy feeling about what's going to happen. Can't wait till Monday. Keep Stacking

O! Also "Who/what jumped the Dec queue by putting up 100% margin the past couple of days, buying and taking delivery of 92,000 ounces of gold? That's nearly three, full metric tonnes at a cost of $106,000,000!! And, of course, WHY?????

Oop's Forgot. Keep Stacking

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
I thought the title of Freedom's thread would be a good place to post the below article. Pretty scary to me, yet our stock markets are at record highs and real asset prices are dropping by the second.

This article is actually a bit soothing to my PM bug self that cannot help to feel a bit beaten down by the drop in prices. I am sure I am underestimating the power of the central bank/gov to prolong this and keep the dollar going up in value. Maybe 50 trillion in national debt is when we reach the real limit?

Ponzi: Treasury Issues $1T in New Debt in 8 Weeks?To Pay Old Debt | CNS News

Just my opinion.

Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread