National debt just passed $18 Trillion

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Now it's official. Yet PM's get smashed and trashed and paper assets gain.

Article says national debt has grown 70% since 2008. Almost seems like a safe prediction that we will hit $20 Trillion before the 2016 elections.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-12-01/total-us-debt-rises-over-18-trillion

PS Aren't they supposed to talk about debt limits some time in the near future? Not that it is going to change anything.

Just my opinion.

Jim

billjustbill

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab SN/XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now it's official. Yet PM's get smashed and trashed and paper assets gain.

Article says national debt has grown 70% since 2008. Almost seems like a safe prediction that we will hit $20 Trillion before the 2016 elections.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-12-01/total-us-debt-rises-over-18-trillion

PS Aren't they supposed to talk about debt limits some time in the near future? Not that it is going to change anything.

Just my opinion.

Jim

Two things I've heard: 1. Silver prices will stay low/lower until after April 15, tax time.
2. September is being set up for the dollar devaluation to get the 18 trillion down to a size where it can stabilize and begin getting bigger again....very slowly.

One thing I didn't realize about Ebay was that their "Buy It Now" silver bullion is automatically adjusted every "10 minutes".

Scary thinking about the size of a block of silver worth 18 Trillion.... ;>)

Bill

skeeterd

Oct 11, 2012
Montana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill, what ebay seller adjusts their prices every 10 minutes?

billjustbill

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab SN/XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill, what ebay seller adjusts their prices every 10 minutes?

APMEX

Here is a response they sent after I saved a BIN auction on my watch list and came back to see the price had changed:

"Thank you for your inquiry. Our prices update every 10 minutes according to the market moves in order to give you the most up-to-date pricing available on eBay. Our listings remain live while pricing updates.
When you place an order over the ebay site, once a confirmation number was issued that locks in your price. "

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread