Popularity of Gold Trading

AtulVajpayee

Dec 6, 2014
India
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold is still a strong performer. In fact there has been an increase in the value of gold in past few years and demand of Gold is enhancing extra on a day-to-day basis. As a result shareholders are looking for different ways to track the price of gold at their convenience all around-the-clock in order to trade at the most suitable price. Fortunately there is one platform named "Internet" that actually helps in meeting up this upcoming demand. Now a day’s gold is one of the recorded deeply online traded commodities and various public members from all around the world are considering for online gold trading. Offering high return on investment, this concept of online gold trading has gained wide popularity. These days there are numerous websites where an investor can open his or her accounts and deposit money that is exchanged for digital gold and used for trading between various funds.
Hello Friends, give some your view about Gold Trading...
:jim:

augoldminer

Jan 7, 2013
high desert goldfields
Detector(s) used
gold master V-sat
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stay away from gold trading.

I worked in the gold mining industry up to mine superintendent.

If the gold price goes down to around the $800 level i may buy some and hold till the next high.

I will never go with paper gold or digital gold.

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with augoldminer.
If/ when I buy gold, it's in the form of bullion, and upon purchase it comes with me. I can see it and feel it. If needed, it's on hand to be easily liquidated. Zero paper problems.
Peace ✌

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought it would be fun to have a pound of gold, so back when it was $285.00 per oz, I bought 12 of those .999 fine one oz gold coins, and on top of that I bought a double eagle, along with a couple of other denominations of American gold coin. Put a large bite in my savings at the time. Well, the price started going up, and when it got to over $850 I thought it would never go higher than that, and the wife and I wanted to go on a vacation back east, so I sold it all. I couldn't get a premium for the coins because the melt value was so high, so that's what I got, but I didn't feel bad because I doubled my money on the double eagle, and more than doubled the bullion coins, and was happy in my simple sort of way. When gold got to $1600 I felt bad, had a case of the "what if's," but I'm over that, we had a lot of fun, and there is no way we would ever be able to travel now, so it wouldn't have done us the good waiting as it did selling when I did. So in my humble opinion, if you do buy gold, get the bullion, collectable coins or any gold that you pay a premium for doesn't have the same premium when you sell. On top of that I wouldn't buy gold right now. How are the people doing that bought at $1600? The radio ad that will give you a gram of pure silver as proof that gold will go over $2000 --- well, I don't believe them, they are in the business of selling gold for a profit. China is buying gold, so I should also buy gold??? China buys a lot of rice, and I'm not buying that either. Just my two bits worth, and that won't even get you in the door of Starbucks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions