Several analysts Gold & Silver predictions Oh My! You be the judge!

Rich in Central PA

May 28, 2003
Shamokin Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Several analyst's Gold & Silver predictions Oh My! You be the judge!

Well friends, by now we've all read numerous threads on the outlook for "Precious Metals" prices, particularly gold and silver. Here are a few interesting links to what some "pundits" have forecasted where PM are headed. Pretty good read, but you be the judge...............

Gold Will Drop to $900 – Silver to $15 – Before Going Parabolic! >>>> Gold Will Drop to $900 - Silver to $15 - Before Going Parabolic! - munKNEE dot.com

Only These 42 Analysts Dare Predict When – and At What Price – Gold Will Peak >>>> Only These 42 Analysts Dare Predict When - and At What Price - Gold Will Peak - munKNEE dot.com

Silver: $15 or $150? Gold: $1,000 or $10,000? 18 Pundits Have Their Say >>>> Silver: $15 or $150? Gold: $1,000 or $10,000? 18 Pundits Have Their Say - munKNEE dot.com

Silver's Bear Market Could Continue For 2-3 More Years Due To Increasing Mine Supply >>>> Silver's Bear Market Could Continue For 2-3 More Years Due To Increasing Mine Supply | Seeking Alpha

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just like the weather report when I get up and look outside I know what the weaher is doing. Silver and gold prices I treat them the same way you just never know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions