Look at this dollar chart

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
It seems the dollar isn't doing so well today due to the Fed stuff. It caused me to look at a one year dollar chart and I was a bit surprised how weak the dollar chart looks. Check out the below link. Could be that we recently completed a double top? In any event, I can find no chart pattern that would say the dollars recent action is bullish in any way. Of course that doesn't mean anything but is just one source of data to look at.

This makes me a tiny bit more sure that PM's are going to rise a bit soon. Maybe by summer. Don't know how high it will go but I can "feel" it. This time is different, I am sure! LOL!

DXY Index Charts - U.S. Dollar Index (DXY) Interactive Index Charts - MarketWatch

Jim

OP
OP
J

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
That chart I linked above updates each day. It looks much worse than when I posted it originally. If the dollar gets to 92 or so look out below. That doesn't mean gold and silver take off, but it should in theory. Silver will probably only go up a few cents though due to some mysterious forces in the universe.

Jim

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right now the Yen is heading up and taking gold with it because the dollar is falling. Look how connected gold and the yen are. This pic taken from tfmetals.

unknown-8_16.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread