Trying to find a reputible gold buyer around Gunnison Colorado...need help

Old_Festus

Apr 28, 2013
south eastern PA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm wondering if it makes more sense to sell gold via an online source like Mid west and ARA or selling it locally?

My brother is currently camped out near Gunnison Colorado and asked me if I could find a reputable, local buyer for him, so he can sell locally every few weeks as he accumulates enough raw gold from panning to make a trip to sell worthwhile.

I told him to probably steer clear of pawn shops and similar establishments but haven't a clue, as to any decent buyers in or around Gunnison. I suppose Salida or Bueno Vista might have a few buyers but hate to see him taken advantage of, when he sells.

When I search online I really don't come up with anything to suggest to him. I hope this is the correct spot to post as it relates to prices and reputable buyers.

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

Old_Festus

Apr 28, 2013
south eastern PA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for the reply about Nathrop. I'll let my brother know, although its still a pretty long ride from where hes at.

I'm just wondering if it's just easier to use buyers I read about here in the forms...such as Mid-West Refinery or ARA and do it via the mail, rather then try to sell face to face.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread