Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't worry my friend, you will see that goal and more. Lol Hi! Ya! Jim, yea I'm still kicking, hope your doing well, Charlie

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well at least we are still in an uptrend after the past couple of days but hey I'm still stacking, how about you. Keep Stacking

TheGreenBoy

Nov 10, 2017
Countryside
Detector(s) used
DBP2010, eeTH, tx850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver is an important technological metal, in the light of recent China-trade saga, you shouldn't worry, just wait........

OP
OP
J

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Well at least we are still in an uptrend after the past couple of days but hey I'm still stacking, how about you. Keep Stacking

I'm going to pick up some BU quarter rolls (1961-64 years) from a collector friend for less than $1 over melt per oz of pure silver today. He's been selling the past few days and is often an inverse indicator, so I think we're going higher over the coming weeks. Keep stacking!

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got it Jim, that's why I'm buying right now as I see the same trend happening as the last rise and hopefully it goes higher. I've also been stocking up on circulated Silver Dollars as I give them away at Christmas to some of the locals who serve me throughout the year in the local businesses. I have been doing it for 3 years now and it's a great feeling, up to 3 rolls now. Hopefully they will all get a surprise this year when they find out how much a dollar costs. Lol Keep Stacking

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
These small gains havent curbed my appetite yet. Not high enough prices to discourage my stacking at this point and no worries.
I will probably continue to buy into the $20s no prob. We'll see anyway.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks as if we may have a little bit of a bounce down again, Hope not! Keep Stacking

ExcalSam

Sep 8, 2019
Davie, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 1000
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
You know...When the SHTF, money, silver, gold, will have no value. It'll be what commodity or service you have to barter.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know...When the SHTF, money, silver, gold, will have no value. It'll be what commodity or service you have to barter.

Why does everyone think that holding PMs has to involve an EOTWAWKI situation?

OP
OP
J

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Although I am bullish on silver long term, I believe we are going to see a short term drop soon, despite the world tensions, etc. The chart looks like a possible short term head and shoulders forming, getting ready to drop to form the right shoulder, then drop a bit more. I'm mostly all in on silver so I am not hoping for this.

Price has been going up on low volume (bad), and the commercial COT are as short silver and gold as I can remember since following the COT numbers.

http://schrts.co/BqhrUmwg

[url]http://news.goldseek.com/COT/1577775661.php

[/URL]

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions