Silver - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Silver

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Feb 2008
    Great Lakes State
    dirtfishing
    2820 times
    silver surfing
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    You can drive a ‘Cuda. Silver just sits there.
    A2coins likes this.
    Spider-Man, Spider-man...does whatever a spider can...

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    32106 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    So does gold lol

Approved TreasureNet Stickers

.:: $3.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::. I have 324 left PM me if you would like to buy any Tommy

(Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

us
    Ed

Jul 2018
    Eastern Connecticut
    Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
    2773 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by A2coins View Post
    With silver being used as a conductor for many devices phones. Electronics and considering all the silver being thrown away every day does anyone see silver going up in 10 years from now.I like buying the 1 oz bars for the Kids when they get older I know no one knows for sure I was wondering if I should stop investing in it I dont have lots of money but something. I can afford here and there. Is .there anything else about the same price I can buy a little at a time that might be a better investment Thanks. Tommy
    Tommy...….silver (and gold) is guaranteed to do one of three things...…...go up, go down, or stay the same. Ask 20 different people/experts and you'll get 20 different opinions. ALL investments contain a certain amount of risk...…..remember the baseball card craze? Beanie babies? I buy silver and gold and hold it until I can make a profit but sometimes I have to hold for years. Put aside whatever you can afford, even if it's only a little bit each month or year and over time you'll have a tidy little sum saved up. Don't tell people around you that you have it. Loose lips sink ships and you just never know who'll want to rob you. I buy 90% junk silver coins and bullion gold coins....small difference between buy and sell prices so risk isn't high. As prices fluctuate from time of purchase to the next time you buy use the price averaging method to determine your cost.
    Last edited by Clad2Silver; Nov 26, 2019 at 02:56 PM.
    A2coins likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    32106 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clad2Silver View Post
    Tommy...….silver (and gold) is guaranteed to do one of three things...…...go up, go down, or stay the same. Ask 20 different people/experts and you'll get 20 different opinions. ALL investments contain a certain amount of risk...…..remember the baseball card craze? Beanie babies? I buy silver and gold and hold it until I can make a profit but sometimes I have to hold for years. Put aside whatever you can afford, even if it's only a little bit each month or year and over time you'll have a tidy little sum saved up. Don't tell people around you that you have it. Loose lips sink ships and you just never know who'll want to rob you. I buy 90% junk silver coins and bullion gold coins....small difference between buy and sell prices so risk isn't high. As prices fluctuate from time of purchase to the next time you buy use the price averaging method to determine your cost.
    Thanks for the reply. It's always hard to predict but I can afford a little here and there. Appreciate your reply I've also noticed what you said ask 20 people 20 different opinions lol

Approved TreasureNet Stickers

.:: $3.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::. I have 324 left PM me if you would like to buy any Tommy

(Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links