Silver Spot Fireworks

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did something change or is it just me?-

In the past 10 years or so I noticed a trend where when the DOW went down, precious metals went up, and when the DOW went up gold and silver went down. Now it seems when the DOW goes up, silver also goes up. Did something happen that I am not aware of or is my memory off?

And if my memory is correct, what's going to happen with precious metals when the DOW crashes?

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Did something change or is it just me?-

In the past 10 years or so I noticed a trend where when the DOW went down, precious metals went up, and when the DOW went up gold and silver went down. Now it seems when the DOW goes up, silver also goes up. Did something happen that I am not aware of or is my memory off?

And if my memory is correct, what's going to happen with precious metals when the DOW crashes?
I haven?t seen the value of precious metals change during the time I?ve been following the market since about 1977. What I have seen is the measurement of their value, the dollar, sideways, up and down, like a roller coaster.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread