SHERRYs THREAD - My Gold Prospecting Journey

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Uhm, Sherry? uhm, you left me out!:dontknow: It was a pleasure meeting you at the Bear. My first time there and definitely wont be my last. I'll have to schedule more outings there for DGD's. I've had several members indicate they had a great time there and good gold. Until next time.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
And a great time it was! Thanks dig partner.

OP
OP
Sideways Sherry

Sideways Sherry

May 7, 2014
Currently in Arden, NC. Previously in SoCal, NoCal
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Uhm, Sherry? uhm, you left me out!:dontknow: It was a pleasure meeting you at the Bear. My first time there and definitely wont be my last. I'll have to schedule more outings there for DGD's. I've had several members indicate they had a great time there and good gold. Until next time.

Hey QNCrazy! It was great to meet you and your puppy! I hope that you guys do have more outings up here it's always great to have gatherings with great people!

Next time I'll bring my little buddy Jack to play with your pup. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1501453373.422739.jpg

Until next time...

Au dave

Aug 5, 2015
Eastern Victoria
Detector(s) used
Home made drop riffle, 'zook' mini prospector, 'zook' sniper
Primary Interest:
Other
Sideways ... good to see you posting again .. hope all has been well and the gold gods have been smiling for you.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sherry, your fan base is eager to see you in action with your new toy!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread