PROSPECTOR for LIFE

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good to see your adventures here, always fun to follow you. JB

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey MM!! CONGRATS!! Really Nice Videos and Thanks for Sharing!! Appears as if you have your trade well planned!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool.....
As I do with all the prospectors journals/diaries.
"Subscribe to this thread"
Keep 'em comin'!!

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOVE the video work! Great gold there.

shepcal

Mar 19, 2003
Oakhurst,CA
Detector(s) used
modded 4500, CTX30-30, Gold Monster1000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You have my best wishes! I did it for 6 years back in the late 70's and 80's. Did very well on the Feather River for a living. Would not trade those years for anything. Legal to dredge or not, wish I was younger, there's still a lot of gold out there. Now adays, well I'll just detect.
Shep

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks as always for posting and sharing the story!

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well honestly I had no intention on being back this early but what a cool last few days (only like 2)

Last edited:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Love your enthusiasm and story telling MM! Good luck with the diving...be sure to keep breathing ( NO holding your breath) on the way up to the surface. For safety sake, think about getting scuba certified too.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Well MM I think all of us have this intent in our hearts. but unfortunately for me, it has been curtailed because of my back.im selling off most of my equipment, but still want the ability to go out on a smaller scale and equipment.theres just NOWAY I could stop this cold turkey unless I just fall over dead! I still like making equipment , but now for others to use.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well MM I think all of us have this intent in our hearts. but unfortunately for me, it has been curtailed because of my back.im selling off most of my equipment, but still want the ability to go out on a smaller scale and equipment.theres just NOWAY I could stop this cold turkey unless I just fall over dead! I still like making equipment , but now for others to use.

Sorry to hear of your back issue. Mine failed two years ago and I couldn't walk 10'. Had the dreaded surgery and while not great it's good enough to get me out there. Hopefully you can find some remedy and get back in the game.

MM cool looking contraption. American ingenuity........

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Russau.... I can only imagine how frustrated I would be if I was no longer able to prospect due to health. [/video]

Last edited:

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
MM Nice score on the nuggets. Hope to see more.

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well back again..really doesn't even seem like I was gone really..

Last edited:

Duckwalk

Mar 21, 2014
Lincolnton North Carolina
Detector(s) used
30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box.
Various Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Emissions/smog tests are a pain to pass. Where I live on Georgia's is mostly agricultural farm land and not enough people per square mile to make us do the emissions test. Most everywhere else in ga does though :)

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go, MM - 5 cracks down, about 5 billion more to check - you are certainly acting on the premise that with water levels reaching historic lows, there's good paydays down in the previously inaccessible bedrock areas. Continued success to you... :notworthy:

RickA

Tenderfoot
Jul 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the better music choices and panning footage on the website. Good job!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread