American river prospecting

OP
OP
Eastforklocal

Eastforklocal

Sep 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet! I'm heading up to my east fork later tonight, hopefully can still convince myself to dig a buss sized hole, and run yards and yards of material. Can't sample pan and grab color like we did....

KiddoTheMiner

Jun 9, 2014
Forsyth county, GA
Detector(s) used
Jobe drop riffle sluice
Garrett gold pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

The cleanup video I think is yet to be made and I think the music is AWESOME! Although I might enjoy some heavy metal on the clean up video...
:headbang:

the problem with adding music is people will always argue over it
add dubstep in one of your videos and see what happens in the comment section

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMG_3716.JPG IMG_3743.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3731.JPG
    IMG_3731.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 226
  • IMG_3748.JPG
    IMG_3748.JPG
    887.5 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
OP
OP
Eastforklocal

Eastforklocal

Sep 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did put dubstep In a video, got a buddie that likes electronic computer gagging noises I guess.. Not my get down but whatever... I put stuff I'm feeling at the time on/or in the videos. Seems to be working out so far. Hopefully I only get better at this whole editing thing.

OP
OP
Eastforklocal

Eastforklocal

Sep 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess it helps if I actually out a link to the newest video. .. Lol.

Sideways Sherry

May 7, 2014
Currently in Arden, NC. Previously in SoCal, NoCal
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I subscribe to the idea that if you don't like the music the creator chose then you can either choose MUTE or STOP. Basically it's the same principle as you wouldn't suggest to an artist how he should paint his own creation because it's how HE envisions it... Just like the music mood Jason was in when he was creating his video artwork. ;-)

Last edited:

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The video could have a bunch of people beating sticks on rocks as a soundtrack. Does it show gold is the only question.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He has to walk 15 minutes from camp to get phone service Sherry. I got a text last night . He is doing good is excited about the gold he is getting. Golden Mojo is looking after him. He and Matt are gonna go see him Sunday. I had plans to go dig somewhere else but, might go with them instead.

Sideways Sherry

May 7, 2014
Currently in Arden, NC. Previously in SoCal, NoCal
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Awesome! Yea, me, Matt, Dan and Jason were BS'ing on FaceBook chat last night around 10:30pm. Those boys crack me up, love the heck outta them!

About 8 of us will be up for Turkey Day week, 4 are coming Mon-Sun and 3-4 are coming Wed-Sun (I'll be in this group). We will be staying at Mineral Bar Campground.

Hey, would you happen to know how many tents you can have on one campsite there? Most likely I will have to bring my 10 person tent (the condo the crew calls it).

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sherry I will go up and take some pics of the campground and get some info for you. That is a good area to stay with access to gold there and right over the other side of the freeway at Bear River

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
He has to walk 15 minutes from camp to get phone service Sherry. I got a text last night . He is doing good is excited about the gold he is getting. Golden Mojo is looking after him. He and Matt are gonna go see him Sunday. I had plans to go dig somewhere else but, might go with them instead.

GW my plans had to change and we are going up Saturday. I know you would be a welcome sight there on Sunday if you can make it.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMG_5456.JPG

EFL this should have been in your pan

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Stare deep into the pan.... Your getting sleepy...sleepy....feverish ....feverish....feverish...........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions