Ramblings of P70

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The like I gave you was to let you know this...............Sorry to hear of medical problems but good to see a post from you. Get well soon!

Thanks; I appreciate it greatly. Unfortunately, I did not manage to get out at all this past season. But chemo/radiation every day will do that to your schedule. :(

I was fortunate, one of the TN members here had to drive one hour each way for treatment; I only had about 20-25 minutes each way. The tumor did dramatically shrink, so I am hoping that means surgery will get the rest of it. Then maybe next season I can get out some. Even before that, maybe I can start running some of the 10 buckets of cons through the gold cube!

oneguy

Aug 26, 2015
Montana
Detector(s) used
2 Goldmonsters, SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Unfortunately, I did not manage to get out at all this past season. But chemo/radiation every day will do that to your schedule. :(

Good luck with the big C....!!!! I also went thru the chemo for 6 months but very fortunately I managed to beat the C and have been C free for 6 yrs now. Keep up the fight, the hope, they have some good treatments. Personally the whole thing slowed me down and I lost 15-20 lbs but once you get thru it you'll appreciate your river time even more, even if you can't move quite as much dirt.......

good luck man and hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good luck with the big C....!!!! I also went thru the chemo for 6 months but very fortunately I managed to beat the C and have been C free for 6 yrs now. Keep up the fight, the hope, they have some good treatments. Personally the whole thing slowed me down and I lost 15-20 lbs but once you get thru it you'll appreciate your river time even more, even if you can't move quite as much dirt.......

good luck man and hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear that!! 6 years cancer free so far; that's great and very encouraging, especially today when we are having snow, meaning the fall prospecting season is about to disappear without me getting out there. And I am sure it will make me appreciate time on the creek much, much more.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread