"Beware" New Mexico Gold Claim on ebay by Allsgolden or Goldseekr77

Cherokee Red

Mar 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, my claim was in the Hillsboro area. It was also an 80 acre claim originally but it is now registered as a 20 acre claim as of 2 to 3 weeks ago. The last owners were from Oklahoma but I haven't attempted any contact as of yet. I had noticed the claim was not listed as one of Greens claims, ( he owns 56) but as of recent it shows that he owns it now. I am hoping that he will keep his word and do the right thing looks like progress but as I said he won't communicate at all, seems to have disappeared, its not looking good. Either way I will post the outcome good or bad. Glad to hear that your claim is now in your possession.

victorysgold

Feb 24, 2008
Durham, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 3.2, Garrett Propointer II,
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Like my brother said, we had a great time on our claim. The gold was sparse, but the beauty of the land and fun was not. I'm curious how RG will renew his 56 claims? That's $8,600.00 in BLM fees. The minerals and gemstones on the claim were what interested me. we found some cool stuff:
0330151052.jpg

Cherokee Red

Mar 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Victorysgold, I enjoyed talking with your brother the other day, very nice guy. Hey that is a cool find. Glad you guys are enjoying it out there, too bad about the sparse gold but all things aside the weather and surroundings are great and maybe you can get in a little fishing too. As far as Raimund paying for the claims, I have no idea. Still trying to contact him but one phone contact is disconnected and the other no response. I'll keep trying all paths. Hope maybe to meet up with you guys sometime. Take care, Dave.

Cherokee Red

Mar 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I sent out another e-mail to Mr. Green just to let him know that I was going to be forced to get the bank to intervene and gave him a deadline to respond. Didn't think I would get a response but low and behold a couple of days and half an hour before my deadline came he did respond. Mr. Green said he was sorry and had been very ill and the notary that his wife held had expired. Said it was tough to get the money to reinstate her. He also said it would not be long until everything was complete and myself as well as others would receive their claims. I then e mailed again and told him I was sorry to hear of his misfortune and wished him well. I also gave him my phone # and asked him to contact me at his convenience or e mail me a good phone number where I could contact him and I would call. Weeks later still no call or no response at all. Don't know why he can't use a notary other than his wife, he was paid extra for the filing fees. Anyway I see a new negative feedback for him on e bay. Take care guys I will keep you informed.

bobw53

Oct 23, 2014
Hatch, New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a little story about how long the paperwork should take....

After I realized that Mr Raimund Green, aka Scumbag Thief had runoff with my money, I staked the claim myself.... Did all the proper legwork this time, all
the research and all that....

I actually put up proper stakes, unlike Mr. Green. I actually had a notary that wasn't my wife, notarize the paperwork.

Went over to the clerks office with my $10 and notarized paperwork.... They told me I could wait while they recorded it, or they could mail it back to me,
so I decided to go get a 12 pack and top off the fuel tank... I made it about a mile down the street, and my phone rang... It was my Dad... My LN was
already on line... Total time from handing them my paperwork to it showing up.... 4 minutes.... So that doesn't take a long time...

Then I sat on putting in the BLM paperwork, just to see if Mr Green would backdate an LN since he seems to like to take peoples money, then file the
paperwork in his own name....

Getting close to the 90 days... Dropped my paperwork in the mail 4/23. 2 days to Santa Fe, so with the weekend they didn't receive it until the 27th...
It was recorded on the 27th.. And today on the 30th... Its online on the LR2000. So that doesn't take a long time either..

And looky here... A proper stake.
16260562257_7ec8241fda_c.jpg

And some shiny stuff from a morning of sampling around...

17221935102_506f317b42_c.jpg

And since somebody else owns the grazing rights, I now have 2 prospecting partners.

16320917042_02a6b3dc66_c.jpg

15968876602_8a068bd0cc_c.jpg

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Way to go, bobw53!! And you are finding some gold there, too. That is taking the initiative and winning! Let us know how all this works out. You could start your own thread in the Prospectors Journal area!

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Here is a little story about how long the paperwork should take.... After I realized that Mr Raimund Green, aka Scumbag Thief had runoff with my money, I staked the claim myself.... Did all the proper legwork this time, all the research and all that.... I actually put up proper stakes, unlike Mr. Green. I actually had a notary that wasn't my wife, notarize the paperwork. Went over to the clerks office with my $10 and notarized paperwork.... They told me I could wait while they recorded it, or they could mail it back to me, so I decided to go get a 12 pack and top off the fuel tank... I made it about a mile down the street, and my phone rang... It was my Dad... My LN was already on line... Total time from handing them my paperwork to it showing up.... 4 minutes.... So that doesn't take a long time... Then I sat on putting in the BLM paperwork, just to see if Mr Green would backdate an LN since he seems to like to take peoples money, then file the paperwork in his own name.... Getting close to the 90 days... Dropped my paperwork in the mail 4/23. 2 days to Santa Fe, so with the weekend they didn't receive it until the 27th... It was recorded on the 27th.. And today on the 30th... Its online on the LR2000. So that doesn't take a long time either.. And looky here... A proper stake. And some shiny stuff from a morning of sampling around... And since somebody else owns the grazing rights, I now have 2 prospecting partners.

Way to go it's not that complicated once you start doing it. Now go find a bunch of that yellar shine and share some pics.👍😎

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Only two prospecting partners Bob? Must be a small herd. I've got hundreds of "partners" in the area I've been prospecting. If I could find an area with as much gold as there are cattle around here, I'd be a rich man indeed!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread