"Beware" New Mexico Gold Claim on ebay by Allsgolden or Goldseekr77

Eric Hartzell

Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
"BEWARE" I recently purchased a gold claim on Ebay from Goldseeker77(Raymond Gruene). Two weeks after I purchased the claim, I saw it re listed. I had paid at auctions end. I contacted Goldseeker77 and for some time got no response. Eventually he contacted me and stated it takes time to make the recorded changes (which he charged me for), and 3 different times it was "In the mail" . After some time I noticed another purchaser had left negative feedback for Goldseeker77, along with his email. After contacting him he conveyed the same issues with Goldseeker77!He also stated that Allsgolden(Mary Gruene) was Goldeekers wife, and that he had also been ripped off by her as well. I tried to get Ebay to take action, but they would not due to the fact that it was considered a Real Estate purchase, as such NO Guarantees! I contacted my credit card company and too much time had passed for them to recoup my money. I also found out that this guy doesnt own half of the claims he is selling. He will not give a claim number, GPS coordinates. "BEWARE"

bobw53

Oct 23, 2014
Hatch, New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Timely.

I'm presently getting screwed. I was green(no pun intended) and excited.

From my research, up until about 5 months ago Raimund Green was pretty straight... Appears he wasn't actually staking the claims per state law, but the paperwork was done properly through
the county and BLM, and people were getting their claims on paper, legally.

Sierra county and Grant county have their records online... Raimund Green has not filed a quitclaim deed in Sierra county since July, and hasn't filed one in Grant county since September. Though
he still keeps filing location notices...

In Goldseeker77's feedback there is an e-mail address for a very dis-satisfied customer... She bought 4 claims and got screwed on all of them. Raimund Green even sent her a fake quit claim deed.

In my instance.... I actually went up and looked at the claim, noticed there weren't any markers... took a sample, Bought the claim, half and half with my Dad.... I say this is timely, because
I actually called the BLM today, and NOTHING has been filed, been almost 50 days.

For my own curiosity and hopefully to screw this guy into the wall, I've been working on a spreadsheet for the past couple of days on the sold claims that are still available to be seen on e-bay. Between
Goldseeker77 and Allsgolden there are about 50 of them... I've only gone through a handful of them, and so far only one of them has actually been transferred to the buyer... Problem being that
the claim was transferred to the buyer over a year ago.... And then Raimund Green sold it again on e-bay, without owning it, just recently....

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there a deep, deep vertical shaft on this claim? Miner's justice !

bobw53

Oct 23, 2014
Hatch, New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there a deep, deep vertical shaft on this claim? Miner's justice !

On the claim I THOUGHT:violent1: I bought there are 2, (that I've found) but they are mostly filled in... A 1/4 mile away there is..

this
15312909843_4deecc3106_b.jpg

this
16144642269_afa36146ca_c.jpg

and this..
16329033431_0b189f587f_c.jpg

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You might ask a Moderator to move this to the regular
Gold Prospecting section..

Eric & Bob: You are not without recourse. If the man did as you describe
then that is known as FRAUD. Contact an attorney and find out where
you should request charges be filed.

You may not get your money back, but you can drop his arse in a jail cell.

Last edited:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reading this thread, my thoughts exactly DD......
there should be some state attorney generals, who would be most interested, in "fining" him right outta business.......
if not some forced confinement.
I hate when ppl prey on unsuspecting, believing others.......shame on them!

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
First rule of claim buying.... Meet the person selling on the site and require him to bring the paperwork from BLM so it can be verified!!!!
Second rule of buying a claim... If the seller refuses to show you the official paperwork, meet you face to face or allow you to do your own testing of the site... RUN LIKE HE77 and save your money.

There are just too many scams when it comes to claims now days. Everything from selling claims that aren't owned by the seller to overfiling on legitimate claim owners and then selling to a third party. Always ALWAYS do your leg work and make sure that everything is on the up and up before you lay down a single penny!

treasuresalvor

Mar 14, 2011
Earth
Detector(s) used
A couple Sovereign's, Excalibur II, Eureka Gold, Falcon MD20, TM808, Sierra Madre, 5900 DIProsl, Garrett ADS III with Bloodhound, Fisher 1280x, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't buy a claim from anyone who charges a document transfer fee on top of the selling price.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One huge mistake that can be made in regards to mining claims is buying one from someone else in the first place.
If you are going to "buy" one the least you should do is "pretend" you are actually filing on the ground as if it were open. Go there first look for the valuable mineral....second look for a location marker don't worry about corners find the location. Get the serial # if you can. Then (or first) go to the county recorder and get all of the info you can. And look into the BLM files.

If you are set on Buying an existing claim ...I would stay away from any one who is selling and has "possession" of numerous claims. And is "flipping" them as a business.

If you are lucky enough to run into someone who has had a claim for years and wants to let it go then go for it. Especially if they seem eager to help you through the process, they let you do some serious sampling without their "help" as SALT doesn't always come with PEPPER.....!!!!!
You might be able to find a good valid claim by buying one but, I feel like that is a rarity.
Real miners are very reluctant to let a valid paying claim go.

Do your research valuable locatable ground exists by the thousands of acres.
If you live out of state and want one that bad you would be better served finding a good prospector to do the process for you. They might enjoy it and you will have a better chance of getting a good claim.

Sorry for your situation I'm not criticizing you at all. It is fraud and hopefully a lawyer can help you.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
GW's post brought another thing to look out for. SALTING!!!! For those of you that don't know this term when it comes to claims, it's when the seller places gold on the claim by any of several methods to make it look really good. If a seller allows you to do sampling but only in certain places, then there's a good chance that he's salted those areas. By salting, a seller hopes to make the claim look like it's worth much more than it really is. The claim could be played out and so he salts the ground with some gold to drive the price up. Some unsuspecting person comes along and only samples the claim where he is told to and then thinks he's found a great area and is wiling to pay what the seller wants.

Never buy a claim sight unseen! Never buy a claim that you haven't tested! Never buy a claim that you have not checked out all of the paperwork with a fine toothed comb. ALWAYS treat claim listings on E-Bay or Craigs list like they're radioactive until proven otherwise! The wallet you save may be your own!

bobw53

Oct 23, 2014
Hatch, New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I mis spoke earlier in the thread... Raimund Green aka Goldseeker77 and Allsgolden on e-bay has filed 4 quit claim deeds in December, just not for anything he sold
recently....

In doing some more research.... Claims sold on e-bay, Last Apache 9, Ready Pay II, Silver Creek 8, Chloride 9... After being sold on e-bay, Raimund Green filed location
notices in HIS name. I also found one claim that Raimund Green filed right over an active claim, and then sold on e-bay.

As for myself and being stupid... I knew it was a gamble, my dad knew it was a gamble... At that point the feedback was good, and it looked like Raimund Green aka Goldseeker77 and
Allsgolden were doing things almost properly. Like my dad said, "I've spent more in an afternoon playing a poker machine".

I'm going to fill out that IC3 thing. Winners58 thank you for that....

As for prospecting it... I did do that.. And I found a bit, and I've been back a few more times.... I should have done a little MORE research though. If nothing else I've learned a lesson,
and I've figured out a lot of beurocratic crap I didn't know before hand.. And I've figured out the LR2000, I think that was worth the price alone, that thing is a PIA.

I don't know if this is against the rules... But hopefully it will help somebody else from getting stiffed.
I did searches for new mexico mining claims. Now hopefully google will pick that up..
also gold in hillsboro NM.
and mineral rights in new mexico
and gold claims in new mexico
buying a claim in new mexico....
how to file a claim in new mexico
gold in new mexico.

CA Gold Hunter

Nov 14, 2014
Northern California
Detector(s) used
White's TDI SL, Fors Gold+, Gold Monster 1000, 36" Bazooka Prospector, 30" Bazooka Sniper.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sounds like small claims court is in order. Hope you get your money back, scammers are scum.

redbull

Sep 5, 2013
iowa formerly from the south
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Isn't reselling something that you sold considered fraud? I'd personally contact all of his negative feedback people on their accounts and go to the prosecutors office with the infotmation. I'd assume it's like anything else.
If I enter into a agreement to sell you a car you give me the money and I refuse to give you the title and go and resell it again it'd be the same thing. IE illegal

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
"BEWARE" I recently purchased a gold claim on Ebay from Goldseeker77(Raymond Gruene). Two weeks after I purchased the claim, I saw it re listed. I had paid at auctions end. I contacted Goldseeker77 and for some time got no response. Eventually he contacted me and stated it takes time to make the recorded changes (which he charged me for), and 3 different times it was "In the mail" . After some time I noticed another purchaser had left negative feedback for Goldseeker77, along with his email. After contacting him he conveyed the same issues with Goldseeker77!He also stated that Allsgolden(Mary Gruene) was Goldeekers wife, and that he had also been ripped off by her as well. I tried to get Ebay to take action, but they would not due to the fact that it was considered a Real Estate purchase, as such NO Guarantees! I contacted my credit card company and too much time had passed for them to recoup my money. I also found out that this guy doesnt own half of the claims he is selling. He will not give a claim number, GPS coordinates. "BEWARE"

Wow, quite a story. I too am a victim of scam from an e-bay seller... a lot that offered a used car that was presented as perfect and the exact opposite upon a two hour drive to receive. It took months but eventually we broke even. E bay did work with us so ask them for a refusal in writing to assist...just saying.

A life lesson shared by my Dad is..."Lessons learned hardest are learned best. And never buy a car without a clear title." Good luck!
:thumbsup:

bobw53

Oct 23, 2014
Hatch, New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just for fun... And because I'm slightly vindictive.

Here we have NNMC 196042 for sale... The first claim with an NMMC# I've seen...

Sold as Allsgolden on 12/1/14... Bad feedback, money refunded (was it really?)... 20AC New Mexico Placer Gold Mining Claim Sierra County Hillsboro | eBay

For some odd reason a "prospecting buddy" of allsgolden, Goldseeker77... Both Raimund Green. Is now selling the same claim. with an NMMC #.
New Mexico Land 20AC Placer Gold Mining Claim Hillsboro Area No Reserve Nuggets | eBay

The claim shows up filed early january, with location dates back in November. On both the county site and on the LR2000. Hmmm strange, considering the county and BLM
recorded pretty much the same day and the guy who bought the claim from Allsgolden, his name is nowhere to be found... And the county records that stuff fast.. A few days tops....

I've got a pile more I need to dig into deeper, though I highly doubt the location date.

The most fun tidbit, and I'm not sure what to make of it yet. All of Raimund Green's location notices are notarized by his wife.... Not a crime, or illegal per Texas law...
BUT... some claims appear to be in his wifes maiden name, and she notarized her own signatures on them. You be the judge.

Claims withOUT Mary Grajewski on the claim, and Mary Helen Green as the notary.
16191189717_3ab3b6c468_c.jpg

16190843619_e00fe33972_c.jpg

Claims with Mary Grajewski filed on the claim. Where you can see both names...
15757073933_3766a58bf9_c.jpg

16190837099_34f9647573_c.jpg

16375353601_a422706bcf_c.jpg

I am nowhere near done with this yet.

treasuresalvor

Mar 14, 2011
Earth
Detector(s) used
A couple Sovereign's, Excalibur II, Eureka Gold, Falcon MD20, TM808, Sierra Madre, 5900 DIProsl, Garrett ADS III with Bloodhound, Fisher 1280x, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like her notary thing expires tomorrow. Anyway I'm glad some of these type of people are getting called out for what they are doing. Crooks is all they are.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least 2 different people are signing those names, isn't notary fraud illegal?

Is the notary in Texas or NM?

Seabees

Jan 3, 2014
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
-Whites & Minelab-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would be funny if multiple people keep bidding on the claims and just don't pay it so nobody else gets scammed....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread