Mytimetoshine - Page 44
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 662
Like Tree2235Likes

Thread: Mytimetoshine

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #646
    us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
    1,515
    3285 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Took advantage of some nice weather yesterday and hit the creek. I left Rambo (my pup) at home this time. He justs wants to play and all he does is bark at me while I'm digging...some partner! Ha.

    I decided to clear off some bedrock where I found that picker. I ran 10 buckets unclassified through my GGT. But no friends near by....

    Oh well it was a nice day and I got .19g for my trouble.

    Oops I forgot the gold shot... its in the vial now
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210123_132723.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	162.4 KB 
ID:	1896869Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210123_152430.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	1896871
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDoozah View Post
    The fact that homo sapiens teach genetically engineered canines tricks, on the third planet of this particular star in the Milky Way, is extremely unlikely.

  2. #647

    Jul 2020
    Oregon
    Minelab gs3000
    19
    34 times
    Prospecting
    Read through the whole 44 pages of gold getting saga! Great inspirational stuff! I have had zero luck with fine gold and so far have only managed to find one chunk of gold laced ore. Back when dredging wasn't criminal we used to do ok. Thanks for posting all that glittery goodness!
    mytimetoshine and Gold4Mike like this.

  3. #648
    us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
    1,515
    3285 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountaineer2020 View Post
    Read through the whole 44 pages of gold getting saga! Great inspirational stuff! I have had zero luck with fine gold and so far have only managed to find one chunk of gold laced ore. Back when dredging wasn't criminal we used to do ok. Thanks for posting all that glittery goodness!
    Mountaineer2020 - glad you enjoyed it!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDoozah View Post
    The fact that homo sapiens teach genetically engineered canines tricks, on the third planet of this particular star in the Milky Way, is extremely unlikely.

  4. #649
    us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
    1,515
    3285 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Back to the creek Saturday morning. Been working the bedrock in the immediate vicinity of that picker. Got a 1/4 gram of chunky fines last time. Almost a skunk this trip...time to move on..
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDoozah View Post
    The fact that homo sapiens teach genetically engineered canines tricks, on the third planet of this particular star in the Milky Way, is extremely unlikely.

  5. #650
    us
    Prospector

    Apr 2014
    Modesto, CA
    367
    879 times
    Prospecting
    Story of my life!
    mytimetoshine likes this.

  6. #651
    us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
    1,515
    3285 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by SchoolOfHardRocks View Post
    Story of my life!
    If it was easy, everybody would be doing it! Hope all is well brother. I got 3 weeks of vacation burning a whole in my pocket. Lmk if you want to plan something.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDoozah View Post
    The fact that homo sapiens teach genetically engineered canines tricks, on the third planet of this particular star in the Milky Way, is extremely unlikely.

  7. #652
    us
    May 2009
    Sailor Flat, Ca.
    SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
    5,958
    12999 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by mytimetoshine View Post
    If it was easy, everybody would be doing it! Hope all is well brother. I got 3 weeks of vacation burning a whole in my pocket. Lmk if you want to plan something.
    Whens your vacation Eric?

  8. #653
    us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
    1,515
    3285 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwasher View Post
    Whens your vacation Eric?
    I haven't picked any days yet. Probably some 3 or 4 day weekends. I would also like to do some camp/mining trips though if we can get some people together. Whats your schedule looking like?
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDoozah View Post
    The fact that homo sapiens teach genetically engineered canines tricks, on the third planet of this particular star in the Milky Way, is extremely unlikely.

  9. #654

    Aug 2015
    Northeastern Sierra's
    755
    1494 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    You still have a rain check to cash in. Maybe save Memorial weekend this year?
    mytimetoshine likes this.

  10. #655
    us
    May 2009
    Sailor Flat, Ca.
    SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
    5,958
    12999 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by mytimetoshine View Post
    I haven't picked any days yet. Probably some 3 or 4 day weekends. I would also like to do some camp/mining trips though if we can get some people together. Whats your schedule looking like?
    pretty flexible Fri - Sunday. School schedule is still lame because of the plandemic. So, I'm Taxi from 10 to 11:30 for pick up those days. . I am putting in more fence right now and major brush work during the week and detecting afternoons when I can. Have my second Calfire inspection coming up so, trying to knock a few things off their list of chores I got.

    I'll let you know when spring break is and summer will really open up for me.

  11. #656
    us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
    1,515
    3285 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by mikep691 View Post
    You still have a rain check to cash in. Maybe save Memorial weekend this year?
    Hey Mike!

    You should be able to get in to the claim early this year with the mild winter no? I love that area. That drive down through hwy 70 is epic. I came up hwy 80 to 89 last time. Which is beautiful drive too.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDoozah View Post
    The fact that homo sapiens teach genetically engineered canines tricks, on the third planet of this particular star in the Milky Way, is extremely unlikely.

  12. #657
    us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
    1,515
    3285 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwasher View Post
    pretty flexible Fri - Sunday. School schedule is still lame because of the plandemic. So, I'm Taxi from 10 to 11:30 for pick up those days. . I am putting in more fence right now and major brush work during the week and detecting afternoons when I can. Have my second Calfire inspection coming up so, trying to knock a few things off their list of chores I got.

    I'll let you know when spring break is and summer will really open up for me.
    That reminds me I need to make some runs to the dump to get rid of some trash...ugh. Well I'm always down on my free weekend which is next week. Hadnt decided on anywhere yet. If you got something in mind I'm down. I suck at detecting tho and I sold the Nokta I had. Yea let me know some dates when you are free. And we will plan some trips!

    How does one end up with a Cal-fire inspection? That doesn't sound fun... I had the subcontractor for PGE show up the other week. They are gonna "trim" a tree getting to close to the power line. But that tree shades the house so I'm not to happy about it..
    Last edited by mytimetoshine; Feb 28, 2021 at 01:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDoozah View Post
    The fact that homo sapiens teach genetically engineered canines tricks, on the third planet of this particular star in the Milky Way, is extremely unlikely.

  13. #658
    us
    May 2009
    Sailor Flat, Ca.
    SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
    5,958
    12999 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by mytimetoshine View Post
    That reminds me I need to make some runs to the dump to get rid of some trash...ugh. Well I'm always down on my free weekend which is next week. Hadnt decided on anywhere yet. If you got something in mind I'm down. I suck at detecting tho and I sold the Nokta I had. Yea let me know some dates when you are free. And we will plan some trips!

    How does one end up with a Cal-fire inspection? That doesn't sound fun... I had the subcontractor for PGE show up the other week. They are gonna "trim" a tree getting to close to the power line. But that tree shades the house so I'm not to happy about it..

    It technically was a county inspection. But, it is based on Cal -fire regs. The county adopted a defensable space ordinance. I'm in a high fire zone so, they are hitting all the properties in my area first.
    mytimetoshine likes this.

  14. #659

    Aug 2015
    Northeastern Sierra's
    755
    1494 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by mytimetoshine View Post
    Hey Mike!

    You should be able to get in to the claim early this year with the mild winter no? I love that area. That drive down through hwy 70 is epic. I came up hwy 80 to 89 last time. Which is beautiful drive too.
    As usual, I try to get there around Easter. This time will be to see what if anything survived the fire. We kick off our mining season with a GTG on Memorial weekend. Cold mornings are more tolerable by then. GW, you're invited too.
    mytimetoshine likes this.

  15. #660
    us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
    1,515
    3285 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by mikep691 View Post
    As usual, I try to get there around Easter. This time will be to see what if anything survived the fire. We kick off our mining season with a GTG on Memorial weekend. Cold mornings are more tolerable by then. GW, you're invited too.
    Getting out of my tent on your claim in the middle of the night to pee was the coldest I have ever been lol. I think I peed on my leg from the shakes. Haha good times!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDoozah View Post
    The fact that homo sapiens teach genetically engineered canines tricks, on the third planet of this particular star in the Milky Way, is extremely unlikely.

 

 
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0