OP
OP
KevinInColorado

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
He working us for book sale ...

Does this site scrub the exif data?

I have NO book for sale. Nor anything else. If and when I do, I’ll be a supporting vendor before I promote it.

PS what is exif data?

OP
OP
KevinInColorado

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1517547357.232298.jpg
Dredging gold results, my share anyway. 0.4 grams with a lot of mercury covered fines.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gold n shine all at once - more than you had before you found this....................63bkpkr

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
I have NO book for sale. Nor anything else. If and when I do, I’ll be a supporting vendor before I promote it.

PS what is exif data?

Yer just getting our minds preped to want to buy that book. By the time you publish it we won't be able to resist. :)

exif is all that information saved with your digital image file. Find an image on your hard drive and right click and pick 'properties' and look at the details tab.

OP
OP
KevinInColorado

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yer just getting our minds preped to want to buy that book. By the time you publish it we won't be able to resist. :)

exif is all that information saved with your digital image file. Find an image on your hard drive and right click and pick 'properties' and look at the details tab.

Guilty as charged but if I want to promote a product here, I know to become a supporting vendor :)

I have the location data turned off on my phone so my pics never let on to where they were taken :)

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok..whos gonna call in the welfare check?

OP
OP
KevinInColorado

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I’m ok, thanks! Just busy writing the book. I finished 3 chapters in Feb :)

I also did a 45 min presentation at my prospecting club’s meeting... about my tour of SW CO last summer. I sampled 31 diff sites which are unclaimable and open to the public for prospecting. Also visited some cool mines and museums and such. The presentation was very well received :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
KevinInColorado

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520667972.628451.jpg
Got out digging today. Enjoyed sunny spring-ish weather :)

The fun part is we spent an hour with my Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer below my friend’s Hungarian riffle sluice. Here’s what his sluice missed that mine caught(!):
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520668128.888386.jpg
He was shocked, I was not ;). Pretty sure he is going to buy a GGT now!

OP
OP
KevinInColorado

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
More dig time today. Gorgeous weather in Colorado :)
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520989354.341130.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520989372.679468.jpg

OP
OP
KevinInColorado

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1521180882.190667.jpg
Gold from yesterday. Some of those larger pieces are thick enough to be lil pickers :)

crusty

Jan 8, 2015
Falcon CO
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug II
Angus Macgirk Alaskan Flare & Grub Stake
10" Dream mat sluice
Bazooka 36" Prospector
Keene Highbanker/2.5" dredge with GH matting
Keene 3 stage 4" dredge
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

oneguy

Aug 26, 2015
Montana
Detector(s) used
2 Goldmonsters, SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got out myself today on a gorgeous day.....4 hrs digging, back is trashed as usual, got some gold with the GGT and REALLY liking it.... sure does good on the fines!!!!

Nice gold you got.....!!!!!

OP
OP
KevinInColorado

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1521835697.672695.jpg
Gold from a new honey hole! Dennis, the head of Grizzly Goldtrap, and I went out to try a soothe was curious about. Smart guy!

Not bad for a couple hours in the creek before my dental check up lol! Thanks Dennis :)

OP
OP
KevinInColorado

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1523511666.297723.jpg my wife and I, Fran and Trace Collins...Trace took us all out to his local honey hole (which he has authorized me to but in the book since it’s not exactly a secret :) )

What a fun couple!

PS Fran got to try out the Banjo Pan I brought along and found color in her first pan [emoji106]🏻

Rob in KS

Aug 21, 2006
Middle of Kansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not fair, you are having way too much fun and meeting way too interesting people. I'm jealous
You're going to let us know when that book is coming out, so we can get an autographed copy...right

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread