fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im hoping not. More shows = more people out prospecting = more people doing illegal crap= more areas that get closed off to prospectors that do it the right way. Just my opinion.

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Was a good prospecting show for a long time but the past 4 or 6 seasons has seen it all go down hill. He used to be a very informative show host/prospector, did a good job keeping your attention, providing good instruction adding just the right amount of humor and wit.....not anymore. Recent shows see him trying to act more like the "class clown" and babbling knuckle head more than a seasoned miner. If there is a next season, hopefully he will return to his roots and take the show more seriously like in the early years.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Was a good prospecting show for a long time but the past 4 or 6 seasons has seen it all go down hill. He used to be a very informative show host/prospector, did a good job keeping your attention, providing good instruction adding just the right amount of humor and wit.....not anymore. Recent shows see him trying to act more like the "class clown" and babbling knuckle head more than a seasoned miner. If there is a next season, hopefully he will return to his roots and take the show more seriously like in the early years.

I agree but it's not likely as he says he likes doing the goofy stuff. Time to focus on the next generation I'd say. Kia is the real deal!

oneguy

Aug 26, 2015
Montana
Detector(s) used
2 Goldmonsters, SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
terrible show unfortunately, can't watch it anymore..........

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did it air air? I don't have outdoor channel anymore

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread