Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Getting Out There Finally in October

Arriving one to two months later into the Sierras than I wanted or expected certainly changed the trip! Early on I had a teeny tiny bit of snow. The mornings and evenings were cold, no campfires were allowed so arising in the morning was only after the Sun had warmed up and going to bed was done a little after 6 PM OR, the work days were short!

This went on for 3.5 weeks then the smoke in the canyons/on ridge lines was so heavy I could no longer estimate if the fires were far off or just over the ridge from me so I left the mountains.

One week later it rained and snowed so the fire danger where I wanted to be went away, the air was cleared so I went back in. Once back to work I located a new and harder place to get through so I was really tired each night. Then the nights sleep got to being very poor and finally on the fourth night the 12:15 AM headache was so bad I had to take some really heavy duty pain relief. When I awoke again the sun was just starting to lighten the sky, I took a few pictures and started packing to leave as I/it was no longer safe for me to stay - remember it was only the six of us out there: me, myself & I, the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. I was working in very rough country with a lack of sleep, returning to camp each night totally wasted and seeing very little to nothing for my efforts.

So I got out into the mountains, did some exploring, saw some great country though mostly from a distance, had some interesting animal experiences BUT I never found my goal - a very large Quartz Deposit I'd come across several years ago! I felt it was just way dangerous for me to hike down into the canyon as: 1) I am in need of a few operations on the aging body, 2) The weather could have gone sour at any moment, 3) The smoke was heavy leaving me with Zero input as to a fire close by till the flames were on me. So, the new GGT sluice never came out of the box, the new gold pan was never tried out, I went through one cheap Lopper, bought a second Really Good Lopper which was left on a log out at the work site roughly 50 yards from the rock outcropping I was working towards (when I awoke on the fourth day I knew I should not push my luck to go get the $30 lopper, likely it will be there when I return).

Animals: So its Deer Season out there - I had a Doe walk right up to my camp and check me out from maybe 20' away. She knew I was ok (stinky but OK) so she stayed around for quite some time. The area I first camped at was full of gopher/mole/whatever holes and my first tent location was right next to some thick bushes. In the night I would wake up to the chatter of these ground boring critters, were they having a party?! One night I awoke to some hooved animal running very fast, then there was an odd noise, a horrible smell and then quiet! A Deer and a Mountain Lion? I pulled my insurance policy a little closer to my sleeping bag!

Since the fire a few years back the landscape has changed drastically - a lot of the Forest was burned and a lot of heavy "Brush" has grown! Making a path was required to move forward and of course the entire place looked different! One memorable location was a wall of branches that completely covered a small canyon I needed to cross. I could hear water running below the branches which was the reason the canyon from top to bottom was covered with these branches that ranged from 1/4" to 4" or so in diameter. I searched for a likely spot to penetrate this barrier and found a partial tunnel that looked like a bear had pushed its way through. I say a Bear as there was a nice pile of Bear Scat at the opening of the tunnel. I continued searching for my own spot to start a tunnel, finding one I began working my way through. The next day I was able to cross the canyon into more rugged country on the other side. I was in a group of mini-canyons with each one looking so interesting to explore! This would have been great to do if only a had a crew of say 100 to 300 young men to do the clearing that would be needed to get into each of these canyons so alas, I observed from a distance. There was one canyon with a high solid rock cliff at the front of it and lots of shadows descending into the depths of the gorge below, that's the one I really wanted to get into. Sigh!

After many days of dead ends I had enjoyed the splendors of looking over and into the country before me and knowing I wanted to come back for more. There is plenty out there to explore and of course the question lingers in my mind, "just where in the dickens is that Quartz deposit"?! Quartz Deposit - a hunk of White Quartz some 40' to 60' in length and from 3' to 6' wide with blackened sides - picture of it and the general area to follow..................63bkpkr

175_7527 neat rock outcrop.JPG Quartz outcrop seen several years earlier

IMG_3341 - Copy.JPG First night just arriving and almost at the turnoff to the Jeep trail, early October 2017

IMG_3346.JPG Zero Degree Bag IMG_3348.JPG IMG_3349.jpg Where I thought I needed to go

IMG_3351.JPG Brush and more brush IMG_3354.JPG Camp in shade (silly me its Oct.) where little critters chattered in the night

IMG_3358.JPG View towards NFAR Canyon IMG_3361.JPG Finding my way through #1

IMG_3362.JPG #2 IMG_3376.JPG Big Momma Shadow getting little photographer shadow

IMG_3384.JPG Barely Surviving! IMG_3385.JPG Out 'Splorin' see the tiny creek & Deer near by

IMG_3391.JPG Black straps = Insurance Policy Holder IMG_3395.JPG Where I came from

IMG_3400.jpg More brush & Interesting side canyon right side center with dark shadow

IMG_3405.jpg IMG_3408.JPG canyon full of branches
IMG_3409.JPG Starting across IMG_3412.JPG
IMG_3419.JPG Looking back IMG_3423.jpg On the other side

IMG_3424.JPG Other side looking up IMG_3425.JPG Creek in brush

IMG_3428.jpg

IMG_3429.jpg Burned area and entrance to Beacroft Trail. Be careful with campfires and your smokes as you could be in the middle of the forest fire you've started!

NOTE: Where I go and what I do is NOT for Everyone and I'm only 73 yrs of age

IMG_3436.jpg New loppers IMG_3441.jpg Survival Gear

More pictures later, right now a project calls!

Last edited:

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man i would have loved to come with Herb, looks like a mighty fine party. Next year!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
63bkpkr

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello MyTimeTo Shine,
It was an odd trip, late in the year, weird sleeping hours, uncomfortable cold, no campfire for three weeks, Smoke, insane fire possibilities with hunters & other visitors ignoring NO FIRE's Order, miserable brush conditions, back and forth from camp to town several times And not finding that outcropping. I did not ask for company as I was fairly certain this trip would not be fun and I was correct about that part. Snow was on the ground when I returned after being away for a week, ice on tent rainfly next morning, Headachess/poor sleep though I got to have a Campfire!

I will have my shoulder operated on late this year and sometime next year I will need to have something done with my left knee, bone on bone w/o cartilage. I never had a chance to put my GGT in the water, bummer!..................63bkpkr

OP
OP
63bkpkr

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About Bear proof food Bag System

IMG_3607.jpg This is the steel cable I use to keep the Bears from taking my food bags from me. It still requires two lengths of Parachute cord one for pulling the cable up over the tree limb and the other to go over the pulley and to hold the two bags, one bag on each end. Only one pulley is needed but here are two different types and either is light weight. Also only two Carabineer's are required, either the real things about $7.00 each or the smaller steel units for 2/3 rds the price. One carabineer attaches the pulley to one of the cable loops and the other carabineer is used to hold the loop on the loose end of the cable to itself once its been wrapped around a tree.

The cayenne pepper in an Easy to Remove Screw on/off Lid is used on any thing that gets close when you do not have anything else to use. It will distract 'anything' from getting you and gives you a little time to decide what to do with the situation you are in.

I've never been in a Need to use the pepper but it will work and its a lot cheaper than a can of Bear Spray..............63bkpkr

OP
OP
63bkpkr

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back When - Green Valley Alta side

Here are two new, but old, pictures.

Green Valley Trail.jpg This was What the top end of Green Valley Trail Used to Look Like. With my older brother and his re-built, re-built, etc. VW Bug, maybe 1970?

Green Valley Fishing.jpg At the stone wall in Green Valley with the little spring to the left of picture. Also, some of NFAR'S finest for dinner!

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking good Herb!

Green valley is on my list! So much ground, so little time!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

arthos

Jun 16, 2017
Suprise, AZ
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Gold Trap; Explorer. Garrett Gold Pans. Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm glad you made it out even if it was late the season! I've been away from the forum for a couple months and checking you journal was on the top of my list.

OP
OP
63bkpkr

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just Mumbling in the Dark

So here it is March 10, 2018 and it is a rainy night in San Diego but we need the water! I've already shut off a DVD as I was bored so I took a look back to Three Months in the mountains in 2011. Here are some pictures to maybe help with the winter cabin fever blues:

184_8472.JPG Now that is a nice canyon
187_8784.JPG Waiting, impatiently, for the snow to melt 187_8793.JPG

188_8812.JPG Camped on the river 188_8816.JPG checking things out

188_8854.JPG Up a side canyon beeping 188_8888.JPG a line of rocks

188_8890.JPG Beautiful 189_8988.JPG At the top of a hill

190_9010.JPG Out brush busting 190_9021.JPG Looking from the sighting end of an insurance policy

190_9059.JPG Other uses for a sluice box 190_9074.JPG bread rising in oven

190_9072.JPG Oven closed

190_9098.JPG Camp Site 190_9099.JPG

191_9145.JPG Nights coming
191_9119.JPG One Lunger 191_9125.JPG Conveyor for mine ore powered by one lunger

192_9202.JPG Out lookin around 192_9211.JPG Interesting vein on the "other hill"

174_7478.JPG Early Morning 175_7504_r1.jpg Out lookin around

175_7506.JPG 175_7507.JPG 175_7508.JPG

175_7517.JPG That is not Engine Oil, That is dinner

175_7531 no gold.JPG no gold 175_7537_r1.jpg Nice Creek bubbling out of the ground

PICT0052.JPG 200' Waterfall In Blackness PICT0054.JPG Breakfast

PICT0056.JPG dinner from 200' waterfall POOLS!

PICT0481.JPG That's WOOF @ Walker Mine

169_6904_r1.jpg For Morning Swims 169_6906.JPG The pool is to the left

169_6908.JPG Camp 169_6954_r1.jpg Blacksmith Stuff

169_6966.JPG the tub makes panning easier

170_7011.JPG side canyon is slippery

Attachments

• 191_9114.JPG
    191_9114.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
OP
OP
63bkpkr

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just Mumbling in the Dark part 2

170_7054.JPG Sifter from the Prospecting Section of Bed Bath & Beyond (drawer divider @ BB&B)

170_7083.JPG Near the top and the vehicle PICT0047.JPG 2008's Ride

And now preparing for 2018 for hopefully an extended stay in the mountains I've made two purchases:

A New Backpacking Stove and 300' of 550 Para Cord as seen below

DSCN1682.JPG The stove runs on 3" to 4" long sticks not logs. All stove's or fire pits have their draw backs however this stove will be usable in the worst of drought conditions as it is clean burning and should not throw any embers. Just the same I will use it in a cleared space with no overhead bushes/trees. It is supposed to heat a quart of water in 8 to 10 minutes. It is smaller than the propane tank I would carry for my other cooking device, weighs 9 oz and the fuel for it is all over the forest. So it will save weight, some space in the pack and should be easy to use. How often will it need to be fed is the question I need to determine however, for long stays this stove will save $'s spent on propane tanks. More input on the stove as I get to use it.

The para cord was on sale at Midway and I could not pass it up. It is all nylon with a breaking strength of 550 lbs and it looks like a quality product.

I hope all of you are well (stay away from the flu!!!), warm and comfortable...............63bkpkr

Last edited:
OP
OP
63bkpkr

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just Mumbling in the Dark - Coils for the GMT

For those curious about how the GMT coil's compare in size here they are.

Coils.JPG As far as size goes, here are all four of the coils for the GMT from Whites.

IMG_3771.JPG Here is the DD Shooter coil on top of the Concentric "metric" coil (the outer left edge of the coils are aligned so one can judge the width of both coils)

IMG_3774.JPG On the left is the Standard Coil, Middle is the "metric Coil, right is the DD Shooter coil. These three are what most people are likely to use, the large Sierra coil is only for "really strange people" (so of course I own it).

And just in case you are going to ask me, No I've not compared the three oval coils and No I've not used the "metric" coil yet. Stop back late this year and with a blessing from above I will have been out with all four coils and will add my comments about them. I've used the Standard coil and the Shooter coil, they respond similar with obviously the Shooter being "Sweet" to get into the tight places. The Sierra coil IS Heavy so one does need a "swingy thinge" from Doc to keep from dislocating a shoulder if you are going to use it for more than 45 minutes at a time.

Last edited:
OP
OP
63bkpkr

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RAFTING the NFAR 1973 & 1974

So it seems like today will be the day I add a long series of rafting pictures and comments to share with everyone. The put in point is Euchre Bar Bridge coming in from the Alta side of the canyon. Somehow each member of the group needs to carry their half of the equipment in, in the past I've made wooden back pack frames, added some foam to the wood across the hip, attached straps and waist belt and then each person lashes their gear to the frame and hikes it in. IF The Water is at the proper level (250 cfs max and lower though @ ~ 100 cfs its a lot of portaging and dragging and the Suck Holes are more dangerous (less water w/tighter gaps between the rocks).

Lets back up a little bit - first everyone MUST HAVE dry bags for clothes, sleeping bag & food. If you do not have Real Dry Bags make certain you can bend over and kiss your backside as that will be the last good thing that happens to you on your "Experience"!

NO, rubberized laundry bags are NOT dry bags, pony up the bucks and get the right equipment - trust me on this.

Next, yellow 4 Man Rubber Duckie Rafts will work ONLY IF they are modified. Check out the pictures of the rafts: first pictures in the garage are 1973, the floors have been reinforced with patches, holes punched @ center of patches and brass grommets attached. You will note the ropes that hold the Inner Tubes to the floors AND to the side walls or air bladders, this lashing Stiffens the rafts side to side and front to back which makes them a Little More Maneuverable (w/o the stiffening it is like trying to ride a snake down the river and there is NO steering the raft). ALSO, each raft MUST have its own foot pump for inflating the rafts.

The 1974 modifications to the W.D. raft added 'D' Ring patches to the sides & floors and Grab Handles front and back for the two rafters. So no ropes on the outside of the raft to hang up on rocks, trees or two man crosscut saws! (and yes that did happen one year).

The next bit of right equipment are the paddles. The two piece aluminum paddles that come with the rafts should be left at home. The shafts bend when you really need to Dig into the water to bring the raft around to go nose first down the falls. The blades become sharp from fending off the rocks and will eventually go through the floor or the air bladder (yes this has happened). Wood Canoe paddles would work well. In one picture I will point out the paddles I made: ~ 4' long, unbreakable plastic blades, "T" at the top of each shaft. The Unbreakable Plastic Blades are important as they must not break. Why would they Break? You will be using the paddles to push off of/away from the rocks. Oh, Do Not let your raft bash into rocks as at some point the raft bladder will be punctured (and yes this did happen).

Safety equipment: flotation vest, hat with corks attached, simple helmet (keeps your head safe when your partner gets back into the raft with his paddle in his hand). Golden Rule - always hold onto your paddle! Also, the helmet is good sun shade and can protect your head should you hit a rock (this never happened but it could). I was the only one to ever wear a helmet and I loved it as those paddles hurt when you get clocked in the head with it. Further safety equipment: SUN BLOCK! One year I had blisters on my legs from the sunburn, stupid me!! Everyone needs to be a capable swimmer! Eye Glasses MUST have a type of solid strap to keep them on your head! A good first aid kit needs to be along and no raft leaves the other rafts, stay together.

Warping a Raft = the raft will drive into a wide rock, this causes the contact edge of the raft to slide up the rock and of course the occupants drop out the other side causing that edge to go down into the water. Water weighs 8 lbs per gallon, the surface area of the raft as it is submerged is at a maximum with all that river water pushing it right into the rock Trapping the raft against the rock, warping a raft (rafter jargon). DO NOT get between the raft and the rock as you will DIE!

Ok, so here comes the excitement and fun:

PICT0002.JPG

PICT0003.JPG 1973 Trip, Rafts have all been modified with patches to the floor (in a circular pattern to trap each car type inner tube), brass grommets and rope tied around the raft bladders and the inner tubes

PICT0001.JPG 1974 trip, W.D. Raft has had "D" Ring patches (so the ropes are not exposed on the sides and bottom of the raft) and "Grab Handles" front & back added for the two rafters to hold onto! In this picture WD is being inflated via a foot pump. Be good & kind to your foot pump!!

PICT0002.JPG What patches with grommets look like and rope being strung through all those holes, ugh.

PICT0003.JPG Inner tubes stiffen each raft to make them somewhat maneuverable

PICT0004.JPG Leaving Euchre Bar and heading into the "S" Curve which is the entrance to the first solid rock gorge on your way down to Green Valley.

PICT0007.JPG

PICT0006.JPG Watch out for the logs PICT0008.JPG

PICT0015.JPG In the background is a raft on its "edge"

PICT0020.JPG 4' Waterfall down in Giant Gap PICT0023.JPG on the other side

PICT0029.JPG Dredgers showing us their gold at entrance to Pickering Bar

PICT0011.JPG PICT0020.JPG more logs

PICT0023.JPG The Slot PICT0022.JPG

Out of Control:

PICT0028.JPG PICT0029.JPG PICT0031.JPG looking back up the slot

PICT0035.JPG Re-fit & Lunch In the foreground are the two custom raft paddles.

PICT0036.JPG Many rock walls to pass by on this three day trip down to the 2nd Colfax Bridge

PICT0037.JPG PICT0038.JPG The Physics of sliding on water: the heavy front end goes down, then the back end goes up and then the back end drops. Many times this dumps the front man as well as the back man.

PICT0042.JPG PICT0044.JPG Which way to go around any given obstruction

PICT0049.JPG Calm water for a minute or two, maybe PICT0050.JPG

PICT0051.JPG PICT0052.JPG

PICT0056.JPG PICT0068.JPG

PICT0070.JPG PICT0071.JPG

PICT0072.JPG PICT0073.JPG

PICT0076.JPG "Scotty" getting out of the way of the picture taking and being "Cool" about it!

PICT0080.JPG Deflated Ego's PICT0082.JPG Repair: stitch, 1st coat of rubber cement, patch, G0!

PICT0083.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
63bkpkr

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RAFTING the NFAR 1973 & 1974 part # 2

PICT0084.JPG PICT0086.JPG

PICT0092.JPG PICT0093.JPG Warped Raft - Dangerous, do not get between the rock and the raft.
This took a human chain to pull it loose and it was not easy to pull the raft off of the rock.

PICT0095.JPG Note - rear Grab Handles

PICT0104.JPG A day on the water. PICT0106.JPG Which Way!

PICT0107.JPG Next !! PICT0109.JPG No Control

PICT0112.JPG PICT0113.JPG No Oars in the Water

PICT0114.JPG That's better PICT0115.JPG Down they go!

PICT0116.JPG Result of hitting rock wall with raft PICT0117.JPG Various patches

PICT0118.JPG Early Morning in Camp PICT0119.JPG

PICT0121.JPG Do Not Sleep On the overturned Raft! PICT0127.JPG Fixing It

PICT0126.JPG As soon as the glue dries, this is next! PICT0131.JPG

PICT0132.JPG where are they PICT0134.JPG All four together again at the end of the run.

PICT0135.JPG Giant Gap PICT0139.JPG '56' Chevy took us on a lot of trips! The end

When you start the first trip you know nothing though at the end of the trip you know something. Each trip builds one's experience, the equipment see's improvements each year, as the water flow gets higher things happen faster and the water falls are Louder! Learning to read the water and keeping that paddle in contact with the water all the time make a big difference in the experience! At times back paddling is the fastest way to keep the front of the raft going down the river first!! The right paddle makes a HUGE DIFFERENCE!!

How do you take pictures without a water proof camera? Buy a brand new unused paint can and lid, line it with foam, put the camera in, put more foam on top of the camera, put the lid on and safely strap the can down, that's how. Of course in today's world there are all kinds of waterproof "Adventure Cameras" so the paint can gets used for something at home.

After 6 or 7 years the Yellow Rubber Duckie's seams begin to loosen up requiring extensive repairs.
The Cloth & Rubber Cement patches never came off as long as we took the time to let everything dry before the patch was applied. The patches on the bottom of the raft also never came off even with all the rubbing as you go over rocks, good glue!

Last edited:
OP
OP
63bkpkr

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some things are exciting and fun but there are parts of all adventures that can be dangerous! We've rafted that river 4 times, the worst injury took two stitches to a shin. And, Solid Functional equipment pays for itself.

The best lesson, check your equipment out at home before you ever get "out there". Each of our raft trips had extensive pre-trip exercises including a slide show of previous trips so all individuals would understand what they were signing up for. Next lesson, participants need to follow the directions that are given by those who have been there before. And finally, fear of any individual invades other members of a trip even though they've been doing everything right and they were in good a good mental state. Fear is contagious!

Enjoy yourself out there Russ!............63bkpkr

Last edited:
OP
OP
63bkpkr

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Classifiers: various diameters, 1/16" & less recent offerings

These are a set of four classifiers for small to finer classification of small to finer screens

IMG_3865.JPG This set is offered in the Prospecting section at Costco (housewares) for the price indicated. They look well built though will require gentler use.

You folks up NorCal way have been having a significant amount of snow/rain dropping out of the skies. The NFAR was up to ~ 27,000 cfs about mid day 22 March, nearby yearly snow amount is 241" up from 231" on 19 March. Any comments about your location? Please indicate nearby town related to your comments. Thank you............63bkpkr

Last edited:

AllenJ

Mar 7, 2018
Northern CA
Detector(s) used
White's TDI SL, Minelab GPX5000 & GM1000, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Really enjoying your pictures and comments 63bkpkr, great stuff.

I'm from Oroville and we got pounded with rain here during the week, especially yesterday, now it's blue skies. Creeks are running high and fast and they are saying more rain this weekend. It snowed down to 2000' but did not stick at that level however, the area I like to go is 3000' and above and it did up there. Another weekend of just local stuff for me I guess.

Please keep the photo's and stories coming, really neat stuff sir.

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are a set of four classifiers for small to finer classification of small to finer screens

View attachment 1567989 This set is offered in the Prospecting section at Costco (housewares) for the price indicated. They look well built though will require gentler use.

You folks up NorCal way have been having a significant amount of snow/rain dropping out of the skies. The NFAR was up to ~ 27,000 cfs about mid day 22 March, nearby yearly snow amount is 241" up from 231" on 19 March. Any comments about your location? Please indicate nearby town related to your comments. Thank you............63bkpkr
Flow on the South Yuba went from 200 to 12k in less then 48hrs. Its back down to 2k now. The Bear shot up to about 10k and as of Saturday morning was at 6k and by evening 2k. I was soo close to having 100cfs flows and 70 degrees..sooo close. We got all our winter in the month of March.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread